Official: The Atmosphere Was '****' tonight.

The ghost of Burnage lane said:
Ducky_ said:
Did you see Villa park tonight? It looked just as empty as ours did.

30,000 turned up at Villa and it was live on TV.

im sure the aston villa game was free for those that attended the valencia friendly and £5 for everyone else

allan harper said:
I was pissed up with mi mate in 117 signing our heads off all through out the game, I even whipped mi top off for the ladies then got told to put mi tits away ! Two of us singing ! I had a great night not arsed if no one else didn't.

So why didn't you take your top off in Mary Ds then?

;-)

Bluebird1 said:
allan harper said:
I was pissed up with mi mate in 117 signing our heads off all through out the game, I even whipped mi top off for the ladies then got told to put mi tits away ! Two of us singing ! I had a great night not arsed if no one else didn't.

So why didn't you take your top off in Mary Ds then?

;-)
I was to busy trying to take yours off xx

Any reason why they can't make the tickets cheaper for these matches? A tenner a ticket would see an extra 10k at least on the gate

Professional and comfortable tonight, I enjoyed watching us pass the ball around and maintain possession. The atmosphere wasn't great but it's understandable to a certain extent, what gets on my tits is idiots who I have never seen in the ground before moaning and abusing our players within a minute of kick off. Also I understand there is a recession but as posted on many occasions such as by Kiam06 we have a fair few gloryhunters who choose their cup games and that is a fact.

no wonder the rags laugh at us we go on about being a big club haha don't make me fucking laugh, last night was a fucking joke the atmosphere was shit, the attendance was shit and some on here go on about ticket prices and beer, fuck off

if you live in the northwest and you did not go last night i question your loyalty to city, it goes to show for me how many hard core fans we actually have and it looks like there are no more than 25000 of us

who gives a shit who we are playing i would go and watch city play the dog and duck if they are at home simple as that, as someone said even villa had 30000

we the fans need to change our mentality or we will always be regarded as a small club by the likes of the rags etc and stop coming out with feeble excuses of no beer, shit opposition (like you go watch the oppo any way), board could not be arsed so why should we, needs to be cheaper a fucking fiver for kids (you cant get in the cinema for that you fucking tight minged fuckers), if you come out with any of this shit you are deluding yourself and looking for excuses that are not acceptable to any real hard core blue so stop and fuck off

if you live out of town you are exempt from this rant and if you are from out of town and made it to the game last night RESPECT

let us know and put the so called real mancs are blue brigade to fucking shame, and you lot start fucking turning up at this type of game as it is easy to turn up for big games any clown can do that
if we get to the final watch the loyalists go then clambering for tickets and moaning when they don't get one letting everyone know how big a fan they are, but in reality you aren't that big are you as you did not fucking go last night, if i was city i would give them to the lads and lasses who turned up last night if we make it to the final and fuck the rest of you

big blueballs said:
no wonder the rags laugh at us we go on about being a big club haha don't make me fucking laugh, last night was a fucking joke the atmosphere was shit, the attendance was shit and some on here go on about ticket prices and beer, fuck off

if you live in the northwest and you did not go last night i question your loyalty to city, it goes to show for me how many hard core fans we actually have and it looks like there are no more than 25000 of us

who gives a shit who we are playing i would go and watch city play the dog and duck if they are at home simple as that, as someone said even villa had 30000

we the fans need to change our mentality or we will always be regarded as a small club by the likes of the rags etc and stop coming out with feeble excuses of no beer, shit opposition (like you go watch the oppo any way), board could not be arsed so why should we, needs to be cheaper a fucking fiver for kids (you cant get in the cinema for that you fucking tight minged fuckers), if you come out with any of this shit you are deluding yourself and looking for excuses that are not acceptable to any real hard core blue so stop and fuck off

if you live out of town you are exempt from this rant and if you are from out of town and made it to the game last night RESPECT

let us know and put the so called real mancs are blue brigade to fucking shame, and you lot start fucking turning up at this type of game as it is easy to turn up for big games any clown can do that
if we get to the final watch the loyalists go then clambering for tickets and moaning when they don't get one letting everyone know how big a fan they are, but in reality you aren't that big are you as you did not fucking go last night, if i was city i would give them to the lads and lasses who turned up last night if we make it to the final and fuck the rest of you

Sorry,

I think you are way off the mark.

I apologise, you are clearly the biggest, hard core, Manchester City fan in the world. You may be, you may not, but to declare the 20 odd thousand there as the only real fans is ridiculous.

I did not go because I was away with work and could not get back in time. I usually go to all early rounds of the cup, but I understand why some people dont want to, and choose not to.

I am a season ticket holder, and I know people who just turn up for the cheap cup games, but because they were there and I wasn't, they are the real fans and I am not? Do me a favour...

tomhawley said:
big blueballs said:

Sorry,

I think you are way off the mark.

I apologise, you are clearly the biggest, hard core, Manchester City fan in the world. You may be, you may not, but to declare the 20 odd thousand there as the only real fans is ridiculous.

I did not go because I was away with work and could not get back in time. I usually go to all early rounds of the cup, but I understand why some people dont want to, and choose not to.

I am a season ticket holder, and I know people who just turn up for the cheap cup games, but because they were there and I wasn't, they are the real fans and I am not? Do me a favour...
fair enough you have a valid reason but how many so called "loyal" fans did not go because they could not be arsed, and come out with feeble excuses for not going, but will be the first to moan if they can't get tickets "for the big games" etc and i stand by my statement about hard core fans and until we have 40000 plus in the ground for a match like last night i won't change it and we will always be regarded as small time

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.