Official Wigan vs CITY Thread

bluemoon32 said:
Somud said:
LOL, RSC hasn't played a competitive game for decades! Patience, he is far from match fit.

True but he is so far from being anything like fit that he shouldn't be getting in the first team squad.
This isn't just a case of a player who just needs the odd 10 mins to gain match fitness, he needs 50 or 60 minute run outs in the reserves. Playing him in the first team just leaves us short of a player at the moment as he offers nothing at all.
This isn't me having a go at RSC, i just think he's nowhere near fit enough for first team football at present

I can agree with you on that. It is not RSC fault though. This criticism should be directed to the staff.

I think we showed a lot of heart, we'd have lost this game in past seasons.

C_T_I_D said:
We have a game in hand are 1 point off 4th and 2 points off 3rd. You can do the math.
Ermm, not quite, that depends on Arse, tot losing and us winning. Not quite as good as prior to this games result. Its a lot tighter but we are still in it

The rags only cruised until the first goal which was well into the 2nd half - up to then it was even - just shows you how important 1st goal is against teams like these
We also need to get everyone fully fit for once

rastus said:
C_T_I_D said:
We have a game in hand are 1 point off 4th and 2 points off 3rd. You can do the math.
Ermm, not quite, that depends on Arse, tot losing and us winning. Not quite as good as prior to this games result. Its a lot tighter but we are still in it

Imagine when we start to gel in the second part of the season!

It's looking up!

Happy days!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.