OFFICIALS SLAGGING OFF OUR TEAM AT HALF TIME - ITK

Re: Battenburg: Likes And Doesn't Like Our Players. S/H Chat...

squirtyflower said:
well how do you know hughes' comment was disgraceful if you didn't see either incident?
how did you come to your informed and balanced opinion?

Because he didn't say that he thought the ref made a mistake.

He questioned his integrity. And if Ferguson did the same to a ref he would be lambasted on here.

It doesn't matter whether it was a good decision or not, it doesn't matter whether he reffed a good game or not. If Hughes had a genuine concern over Clattenburgs integrity then he should have the bollocks to put in a complaint to the authorities, not smear him in the press trying to deflect attention from another poor result.

squirtyflower said:
dw7 said:
no it would if hughes stood up to them i'd give him credit but he didn't so fuck him

i gave hughes credit for the arsenal win and chelsea win BUT stilll said he wasn't good enough but you clearly missed them comments along the line
as i said

i suppose your right then 1 or 2 wins here or there dont make a good manager but maybe for you it does

This should be reported verbatim to the FA. If it is the case, there is the clearest case that some players are not getting equal treatment, and this should be at the heart of the game. What you did last week should have no bearing whatsoever on what happen in a match this week and how you should referee. Clattenburg needs report to the appropriate authorities, and it's time for Steve Wiggers to be counted if called upon.

With things like this coming out, you can't help but think about conspiracies over stopping us getting into the top 4.

We need to find out if this is true lads,quick style,before it gets too late,then bombard the FA immediately.

Talking of right bastards...step forward Clattenburg you fuckin CLOWN

Lets get the twat struck off...useless bastard

Can't quite figure out what is so wrong with what was said (if said as quoted)?

If we knew what the 'what do you think of that' part is all about then maybe... I imagine most refs booked Bellamy last year didn't they?

Re: Battenburg: Likes And Doesn't Like Our Players. S/H Chat...

vbr said:
Whatever you say about Hughes' managerial skills, he's the master at deflecting away from the team after a game with his PR bollocks

The managers who aren't and don't particularly care are the ones generally to be found at the arse end of leagues.

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
This should be reported verbatim to the FA. If it is the case, there is the clearest case that some players are not getting equal treatment, and this should be at the heart of the game. What you did last week should have no bearing whatsoever on what happen in a match this week and how you should referee. Clattenburg needs report to the appropriate authorities, and it's time for Steve Wiggers to be counted if called upon.

I'm not sure if this is 100% as i said because i can't find anything on the web about, my uncle just rang me because a mate of steve's was telling everyone in The Kenilworth in cheadle hulme.

I was hoping some of you could shed some light on this?

squirtyflower said:
dw7 said:
i suppose you're right then 1 or 2 wins here or there dont make a good manager but maybe for you it does
when did i say that?

your saying i will still find fault with hughes of course i will because he aint good enough yes 2 good wins last week that i gave credit to him for but i wont be fickle and say he's the right man because he's clearly not

well it seem's you happy with hughes 2 wins from 10 in all comps

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.