Oh Dear. Ricky Hatton

gazhinio said:
Ricky Hatton takes drugs!
Big deal...does anybody give a shit what this guy does in his spare time?
I can honestly say it will not affect my sleep tonight peeps!
agreed,who cares what Ricky does in his spare time apart from his friends n family.I feel sorry for the rich n famous,not being able to live a proper life without someone trying to stitch you

Pigeonho said:
interpol said:
Probably the biggest pound-for-pound dickhead.
This! Overhyped, lived off one fight and got found out, twice, when it came to the crunch. U suspect that if he was a rag, blues would HATE him! A boring, yesteryear, no-mark of a character. (but he's a blue though so lets all feel sorry for him)
The Ring magazine's 2005 'Fighter of the year. forrmer The Ring magazine's World Light Welterweight Champion
Former 2x IBF World Light Welterweight Champion
Former WBA World Light Welterweight Champion
Former WBA World Welterweight Champion
Perhaps it's because he's a Blue & done so well that some people are so bitter & jealous towards him.

bluemanc said:
Pigeonho said:
This! Overhyped, lived off one fight and got found out, twice, when it came to the crunch. U suspect that if he was a rag, blues would HATE him! A boring, yesteryear, no-mark of a character. (but he's a blue though so lets all feel sorry for him)
The Ring magazine's 2005 'Fighter of the year. forrmer The Ring magazine's World Light Welterweight Champion
Perhaps it's because he's a Blue & done so well that some people are so bitter & jealous towards him.
No, I just think he's a prick. All that bollocks about the Hattons on the Sky 1 show before the Mayweather fight. I know for a fact that was just bullshit for the cameras. I know 2 people who know the hattons, one of which knows Ray Hatton very well, and they both confirm the family are obsessed with fame, obsessed with money and milk the 'typical local lad' tag for all its worth. Ricky Hatton bores the tits off me. A fighter thrown into a lucky era, winning the luckiest fight of his life, (an ageing champion). As I said earlier, its no coincidence he fell flat on his flat little face when the big boys came knocking. Both Mayweather and Manny showed him up for what he is, an average fighter who was lucky enough to be in his prime at the right time.

Now I'm a pretty anti-drugs person. But even I fail to see how this is such a big deal.

josh06 said:
Now I'm a pretty anti-drugs person. But even I fail to see how this is such a big deal.
Well how about, he failed to show up against his 2 major rivals? How about he could, (and most probably was), bang into coke at that time? How about thousands of fans fronting thousands of pounds to follow him in the perceived hope he's win? How about the public image of a 'local lad'? There's just a few reasons why its wrong. It cannot be a coincidence that he beats mediocre, or aged fighters, but then fails when 2 real deal fighters face him. If I had paid a shit load of money to watch him flunk in 2 major world title fights, and then got to see this footage here, i'd be fucking fuming.

Pigeonho said:
bluemanc said:
No, I just think he's a prick. All that bollocks about the Hattons on the Sky 1 show before the Mayweather fight. I know for a fact that was just bullshit for the cameras. I know 2 people who know the hattons, one of which knows Ray Hatton very well, and they both confirm the family are obsessed with fame, obsessed with money and milk the 'typical local lad' tag for all its worth. Ricky Hatton bores the tits off me. A fighter thrown into a lucky era, winning the luckiest fight of his life, (an ageing champion). As I said earlier, its no coincidence he fell flat on his flat little face when the big boys came knocking. Both Mayweather and Manny showed him up for what he is, an average fighter who was lucky enough to be in his prime at the right time.
By your reasoning every fighter who fought those 2 are average & perhaps it's those 2 that are lucky to be around in this era.
Not one boxer from the last 10yrs would get near these 4- Hagler,Hearns,SRL,Duran.
This self loathing amongst City fans goes way to far,the kid was an exciting fighter & a good one,you DO NOT win the Ring belt if you are average.
Fellow fighter Emma Bowe is the close pal who witnessed Hatton devouring cocaine in her hotel bathroom and bedroom. And last night she told us: "I'm only talking about this because Ricky is a danger to himself. If he carries on like this he'll kill himself.
Emma, 29 - the current Irish national senior women's boxing champ - told us how she flew from Dublin into Manchester to attend a cage fighting event with Hatton.
Last night whistleblower Emma insisted: "I'm doing this for Ricky's own good. I hope he gets help and advice before cocaine destroys him."

Pigeonho said:
josh06 said:
Well how about, he failed to show up against his 2 major rivals? How about he could, (and most probably was), bang into coke at that time? How about thousands of fans fronting thousands of pounds to follow him in the perceived hope he's win? How about the public image of a 'local lad'? There's just a few reasons why its wrong. It cannot be a coincidence that he beats mediocre, or aged fighters, but then fails when 2 real deal fighters face him. If I had paid a shit load of money to watch him flunk in 2 major world title fights, and then got to see this footage here, i'd be fucking fuming.
not being funny Pidge but did anyone seriously think he would beat Manny or Floyd? people just went for the crack,cough! bit like watching the mighty blues!

unsworthblue said:
Pigeonho said:
not being funny Pidge but did anyone seriously think he would beat Manny or Floyd? people just went for the crack,cough! bit like watching the mighty blues!
The fight against the wife beater was a fight that should never have taken place,it should have been at LWW & over here,he followed his dream & got fucked over by perez,anyone who thinks differently didn't watch the fight it was bent from the very first minute.
To say people just went to America for the trip & didn't expect Ricky to win is silly........or was it meant to be silly.

unsworthblue said:
Pigeonho said:
Maybe we'll never know. Maybe he was shoving coke up his nose and not giving a shit about his fans the night before both fights? Maybe he wasnt? Maybe he simply wasn't as good as people think? Either way I just can't stand him, much like people can't stand other public figures. As stated earlier, I reckon that if he was a united fan and the 'at home with the Hattons' shows were aired, the shit performances against the Manny and Mayweather, the Churchill ad and this revelation tomorrow, all occurred, Blues far and wide would hate his stinking guts. I won't let the fact he's a blue tint my opinion. Never liked him, never will.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.