Oh so clear now that Bluemoon is Pro Hughes.

skybluekings said:
shadygiz said:
and why would that be....you have just shown your true colours.....lets lose every game then, just so SBK can have a laugh

Its hilarious because his point was that we have only played 7 games, whereas in my thread I wrote that we played 12 games (referring to the total games played and not the away games total).

His point is that I was wrong to say 12 games and only 2 away wins. So I thought it was funny in an ironic way that after 12 away games we still have 2 away wins.

If I thought it was funny that city lose I would be on bluemoon laughing about it, not complaining and calling for the manager's head.

Still fighting your corner, nought wrong with that.

skybluekings said:
shadygiz said:
dont be fuckin silly....we have factions on both sides within the mods

as someone else stated...if you dont like...log out

make 2 threads.

1st thread being "Hughes is the best manager in the world"
2nd thread being "Hughes is the worst manager in the world" (not saying he is)

2 things guaranteed to happen on bluemoon.

Thread 1 stays and thread 2 gets buried.

Now how is that democratic?

Because your piece of shit letter could have went in any number of Hughes out threads.

It is boring to read the same crap day in day out, another poster on another thread put up all the players that have been labelled shit so far and that was every member of our team, so if we where honest with ourselves it is the best squad we have seen ever bar the lucky few who had the late 60's early 70's to watch (jammy cunts).

Every hour some boring fuck like yourself starts another thread that has been discussed to death, an open letter has already been done countless times.

Why dont you just give it a rest and support your fucking team.

I know it's a novel approach but you may like it.

iI think the Mods do a great thankless task on here .I for one certainly dont think Bluemoon is Pro Highes . There are always plenty of threads against Hugh. SBS should have pmd the mods to find out there reason & stop bleating . By the way the sooner Hughes goes the better

Fact 1 - wouldn't say gutted, but I was disappointed he didn't get the sack at the end of last season.

Fact 2 - was very happy with our start, as were most who have doubts over Hughes

Fact 3 - I'd rather have lost more and had more points.

Fact 4 - why he's still in a job at the moment, with a very good chance of keeping it beyond this season.

Fact 5 - if money is irrelevant, why are we all so pleased we have some. Let's be real, you can't succeed without cash.

bluealf said:
skybluekings said:
make 2 threads.

1st thread being "Hughes is the best manager in the world"
2nd thread being "Hughes is the worst manager in the world" (not saying he is)

2 things guaranteed to happen on bluemoon.

Thread 1 stays and thread 2 gets buried.

Now how is that democratic?

Because your piece of shit letter could have went in any number of Hughes out threads.

It is boring to read the same crap day in day out, another poster on another thread put up all the players that have been labelled shit so far and that was every member of our team, so if we where honest with ourselves it is the best squad we have seen ever bar the lucky few who had the late 60's early 70's to watch (jammy *****).

Every hour some boring fuck like yourself starts another thread that has been discussed to death, an open letter has already been done countless times.

Why dont you just give it a rest and support your fucking team.

I know it's a novel approach but you may like it.

Because they want to be 'proved right'! As I said look at all the anti Hughes crap when he first was given the job, it's the same people today who have never given him a chance because he's 'a rag'.....these people/attitude will hold this club back and make us appear bitter.

Sorry missed a fact, posts on Bluemoon will not cost Hughes his job, give our owners a bit more credit than that surely.

moomba said:
Fact 1 - wouldn't say gutted, but I was disappointed he didn't get the sack at the end of last season.

Fact 2 - was very happy with our start, as were most who have doubts over Hughes

Fact 3 - I'd rather have lost more and had more points.

Fact 4 - why he's still in a job at the moment, with a very good chance of keeping it beyond this season.

Fact 5 - if money is irrelevant, why are we all so pleased we have some. Let's be real, you can't succeed without cash.

Let me clarify this 'the money we have spent' i.e the argument that Lescott is not worth what we paid for him. This may be true but we will always have to pay over the odds, due to our circumstances.

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
Some people have not backed Hughes from day ONE, go back and look at some of the embarrassing shite written when he was first given the role. Since that day these same people (we know who they are) have constantly tried to undermine, criticise and abuse him.

FACT- they were gutted when the owners of this club did not sack him this summer.

FACT-they were seething with the fantastic start we have made and the 'Typical Hughes signings' like Bellamy being among our top performers.

FACT- they will not rest until the force this man out.

FACT- we have only lost ONE game this season, in very dubious circumstance.

FACT- we are still well within finishing top 4 this season as we approach December, which is already showing massive improvement on last year and will further enhance the clubs reputation.

FACT- the money spent is irrelevant as every club in the world know our financial circumstance as will automatically jack up the price, this would be the same whoever managed us.

Your finest post ever.

ps i am off to get that soap out of my mouth brb lol

Arsenal 3-0 Tottenham

Tottenham 0-1 Stoke

we can all get a freak result now and again but I bet spurs would rather have drawn these games and beaten Wigan 1-0

Boney said:
Arsenal 3-0 Tottenham

Tottenham 0-1 Stoke

we can all get a freak result now and again but I bet spurs would rather have drawn these games and beaten Wigan 1-0

Dont be daft 9-1 makes them a fucking great team and a shoe in for the 4th spot.

Nudge nudge, wink wink.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.