Oh so clear now that Bluemoon is Pro Hughes.

Expectations are a very personal thing and some on here were probably unrealistic with theirs, so when the team don't perform as 'expected' it's much easier to slate the team than admit it was your expectations that were wrong.

Every team has this, I mean did anyone hear the Stke fans today before they scored? The self-appointed 'loudest fans in the prem' were giving Pulis some proper stick for not playing Tuncay and the team stick for playing shit. STOKE ffs! Have they forgot where they came from and what Pulis has done for them?

City Raider said:
Expectations are a very personal thing and some on here were probably unrealistic with theirs, so when the team don't perform as 'expected' it's much easier to slate the team than admit it was your expectations that were wrong.

Every team has this, I mean did anyone hear the Stke fans today before they scored? The self-appointed 'loudest fans in the prem' were giving Pulis some proper stick for not playing Tuncay and the team stick for playing shit. STOKE ffs! Have they forgot where they came from and what Pulis has done for them?

BANG

Nail on head.

The problem isnt Bluemoon it's the members creating thread after thread after thread of Hughes out stuff repeating themselves every week.

Truth be known there is no pleasing some people. Hughes does something people have been moaning for on here like dropping Micah and giving the spot to Zab. low and behold Zab makes mistakes giving away a free kick and ball watching for liverpools equaliser and suddenly Hughes made a mistake picking him (for the record I don't think either is good enough at the moment though Richards has time to learn) the point is he could do everything people think and that would still not be enough for some. I know it aint all anti rag but some of it is.

City Raider said:

And others are unrealistic in not realising that drawing game after game after game with half-arsed performances does not get you in the top half, let alone the 'un-realistic' heights of the top 6.

Cheltblue said:
City Raider said:

And others are unrealistic in not realising that drawing game after game after game with half-arsed performances does not get you in the top half, let alone the 'un-realistic' heights of the top 6.

Who said top 6 was unrealistic? That's where we're at so can't be unhappy IF that's what you expected. I'm talking more about those who thought we'd win it.

skybluekings said:
Wrote an open letter to Khaldoon on bluemoon that was anti Hughes, and what happend?

Its gets moved and buried into an obscure thread on Hughes outers on page 11.

The bias is so thick in here you can cut it with a knife.

Forget about free speech or debate on bluemoon. Here its George Bush style: You're either with us or against us.

Not as thick as you by a long chalk,i wish you would get buried in some obscure place in Bluemoon.

Bluemoonbaldboy said:
The problem isnt Bluemoon it's the members creating thread after thread after thread of Hughes out stuff repeating themselves every week.

Truth be known there is no pleasing some people. Hughes does something people have been moaning for on here like dropping Micah and giving the spot to Zab. low and behold Zab makes mistakes giving away a free kick and ball watching for liverpools equaliser and suddenly Hughes made a mistake picking him (for the record I don't think either is good enough at the moment though Richards has time to learn) the point is he could do everything people think and that would still not be enough for some. I know it aint all anti rag but some of it is.

You're alomost right. Just add a few more "thread after thread" on the same subject and you'll be spot on!

City Raider said:
Cheltblue said:

Who said top 6 was unrealistic? That's where we're at so can't be unhappy IF that's what you expected. I'm talking more about those who thought we'd win it.

I just think that regardless where we are or where we end up, there is absolutely nothing unrealistic about expecting to pick up a lot more points than we have recently or to expect a more motivated team than we have seen since half-time at the rags game.

kiam06 said:
You should get behind your manager instead of having a go at him, what is the point in sacking managers every five minutes?

Er, to get a good one perhaps? It's not fecking rocket science.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.