older fans returning now we've won a cup

Re: older fans returning.

ahem, some of us more experienced peeps and better lovers (ask your lady)
remeber manure for there history, can someone help me evolve this football song idea?
To the three lions chorus
YOUR HISTORY’S COMING HOME

53 years since the crash,
hasn’t stopped the milking
Morals principle’s nope - Cantona,
preferred the cash
Again To the three lions chorus
Louis rancid meat
Killing kids on Manchester streets
while Martins sniffing toilet seats
It’s coming home, its coming home ushited history’s coming home, it’s coming home
YOUR HISTORY’S COMING HOME

Sunny Coast Blue

older fans returning.

Went my 1st game in 67, since then I've converted 6 mates into blues 4 daughters 2 sons, 3 granddaughters 2 grandsons 1 grandson to be born in 1 week who will be blue, took my young labourer down to Etihad today and bought him his 1st bluecard, never stop going except for army days and then used to drive up from aldershot whenever I could to watch, anyone who supports city wether they have been or not whatever age they are, they are all ok by me, we have to stick together and galvanise, because the knives are out boys, the gloves are off.

crizack said:
xgorton said:
Iam older fan always been since 62,grandad went to hyde rd me old man went to first game at maine rd 1923 both rip.

I'm not on about fans who have always supported us, I'm on about fans who have now returned! Fans who have returned saying they have always supported us! For gods sake!

FFS crizack

all those fans have always supported us... no -one went off to support another club ...just a question of how much active support happened.

I find it a little ironic that you only joined BM in sept 2008 (Start of the renaissance) when BM MCFC had already been up and running for 4 years
and are now lecturing all and sundry about loyalty

fuck me, i dont think any of you have read my posts on this thread have you?it's not 'im a bigger blue' at all, you dont need a season card to support us and you dont have to spend all your money on our team, the guys wife says he didnt give a shit about city for 35 years then came back when we won a trophy. never watched us on tv, never read, or spoke about us, never bought anything for over 35 years and she was even laughing. fuck me, i really do despair at the way posters on here must click to the last page without reading everything and then maming their minds up. No doubt someone will say something i agree with them on page 10 yet think i am in the wrong. dear oh dear.

crizack said:
fuck me, i dont think any of you have read my posts on this thread have you?it's not 'im a bigger blue' at all, you dont need a season card to support us and you dont have to spend all your money on our team, the guys wife says he didnt give a shit about city for 35 years then came back when we won a trophy. never watched us on tv, never read, or spoke about us, never bought anything for over 35 years and she was even laughing. fuck me, i really do despair at the way posters on here must click to the last page without reading everything and then maming their minds up. No doubt someone will say something i agree with them on page 10 yet think i am in the wrong. dear oh dear.

So you are the arbiter of loyalty now ?

I did read the whole thread and your contributions were unedifying to say the least. The notion that the fact that your interlocuter's disagreementis are based on some personal flaw is called 'ad hominem' and the more you rant on this theme the more you fail to convince

I was nearly a rag at one point wen I was about 5 but then I got taken to Maine road wen I was 6 Or 7 and stuck with city ever since alwalys will be a blue take pride in were I come from so if it wasint for my mate taking me to maine road I wouldn't be on this forum

i started following city 9 months ago because i like your players! yaya barry is my favourite player!(also love joe silva.........he's greeeeeaaaaat)

i watch ciddy every week! we won the league cup! get in reds!
--------------------------------------------------
that made me laugh!! born 1968 love city,will always be there for them, spend thousands on them....obsessed

dont care if i m the only fan in the stand citys my team that is all! if we get happy clappers and day trippers thats cool too!

crizack dont take anything personal pal

dom said:
crizack said:

So you are the arbiter of loyalty now mr 2008?

I did read the whole thread and your contributions were unedifying to say the least. The argment that the fact that your interlocuter's disagreementis based on some personal flaw is called 'ad hominem' and the more you rant on the more you fail to convince

I joined because i wanted to see how other blues were reacting to such a great moment in our clubs history and being able to put my views across seemed really good to me. I hadnt actually heard of 'bluemoon forum' before that date, yet i had heard of Manchester City. Dom, where have i said im the most loyal fan? that's putting words into peoples mouths? what i dont do is liee behind some sky blue glasses thi king that all those who have since returned to watching us play have 'must of been blues for ever coz their mad for it, innit our kid.'

Its funny just how lots of people have slagged of rags for years because of glory hunting and now when it happens to us it's ''they've always supported us'', ''always.'' sounds similar?

Im not 100% loyal as i dont go to all the away matches or even all the home matches, all im saying is that i wouldnt stop supporting us tomorrow, not bother with us until we won another cup then start saying that i've been city for years. salford paul isn't 1% loyal. He's 100% obsessed. haha glory hunting is in fact how teams manage to survive year after year after year, with hope of winning something one day and being successful, to support a team without hunting glory would be daft and a waste of time. i accept ALL new fans and anyone who says they like city is great to me, but not someone who who now only likes us BECAUSE we've won something. Thats not even glory hunting, thats worse, we've already won.

crizack said:
dom said:
crizack said:

So you are the arbiter of loyalty now mr 2008?

I did read the whole thread and your contributions were unedifying to say the least. The argment that the fact that your interlocuter's disagreementis based on some personal flaw is called 'ad hominem' and the more you rant on the more you fail to convince

I joined because i wanted to see how other blues were reacting to such a great moment in our clubs history and being able to put my views across seemed really good to me. I hadnt actually heard of 'bluemoon forum' before that date, yet i had heard of Manchester City. Dom, where have i said im the most loyal fan? that's putting words into peoples mouths? what i dont do is liee behind some sky blue glasses thi king that all those who have since returned to watching us play have 'must of been blues for ever coz their mad for it, innit our kid.' accept

Its funny just how lots of people have slagged of rags for years because of glory hunting and now when it happens to us it's ''they've always supported us'', ''always.'' sounds similar?

Glory hunting is about cchosing clubs and changing clubs cynically... it's different from differeing levels of attendance at matches or support
You never said that you were the most loyal fan but you presume to judge others, crizack
I've lived around here and taught local kids around here long enough to spot the difference between a feeling battered from supporting city and shamelessly switching clubs

A blue is a blue to me unless they supported utd 2 years ago like a guy ino proper annoys me am only 16 would of loved to of watched city in the 70s and 80s but I wasint born I could never change clubs but I see alot of people do in this world today

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.