Oleks Zinchenko - 2018/19 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he deserves an opportunity playing in Dinho's role,he quite clearly is very capable there and looking at the footage last night not a million miles off a player we are reportedly looking to spend 75m on.
For once, you are right :p

Such a great footballer. Love the lad, hope Pep sees the value in having him here for the long term. He's gonna turn out to be a Rolls Royce.

He’s a lovely, lovely player. Typical Pep player, can play about 6 different midfield positions in different systems, fill in in defence too, and isn’t a dickhead.

I’d love to see him get a proper chance.

I think he deserves an opportunity playing in Dinho's role,he quite clearly is very capable there and looking at the footage last night not a million miles off a player we are reportedly looking to spend 75m on.
I agree, his game with Ukraine looked VERY similar to De Jong.

If anything else, I'd rather Pep just bring back Angelino and have Delph and Zinchenko play the DM role, Delph has proven he can do it and I'm certain Zinchenko is similar to De Jong in fulfilling that role.

That being said, getting De Jong is still fantastic, I'd just prefer us to be wiser and for Pep to test our players in certain positions way faster than he has.

He's taken so long to test Delph at DM when it was obvious he could do the role there, Delph is fantastic on the ball (never loses it) and has excellent passing and movement).

Noticing the commentators pronounce his name ZEEnchenka. The stress on the first syllable and the final o me like an a (which it would be in Russian, now I come to think of it).
But more importantly, what a great performance

Last edited:
I agree, his game with Ukraine looked VERY similar to De Jong.

If anything else, I'd rather Pep just bring back Angelino and have Delph and Zinchenko play the DM role, Delph has proven he can do it and I'm certain Zinchenko is similar to De Jong in fulfilling that role.

That being said, getting De Jong is still fantastic, I'd just prefer us to be wiser and for Pep to test our players in certain positions way faster than he has.

He's taken so long to test Delph at DM when it was obvious he could do the role there, Delph is fantastic on the ball (never loses it) and has excellent passing and movement).
It's a little bit sad that Pep has never trusted him with midfield duties.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.