Oleks Zinchenko - 2018/19 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to see him out on loan playing a whole season in midfield before we decided to ditch him.

I rate him very highly. He's a left- footed Milner with a better passing range. These sorts of players do not grow on trees. Deserves a run in midfield.
Milners main attribute is his physicality and stamina, which Zinchenko lacks entirely. If you take that away from Milner he would be a bang average player.

Got to be sold on & cash in for 20m while we can.

Along with Diaz, Mangala we have 30m burning a hole in our pocket add 20m then throw the lot at Chillwell
Be careful what you wish for. Chillwell looked very poor yesterday, did exactly what we criticise Zinchenko for as was caught out of position once or twice and missed some tackles. He is not the finished article by any means especially at the prices quoted. We don't need another project for 50m.

Be careful what you wish for. Chillwell looked very poor yesterday, did exactly what we criticise Zinchenko for as was caught out of position once or twice and missed some tackles. He is not the finished article by any means especially at the prices quoted. We don't need another project for 50m.

Need something quick we are struggling big time.

I expect Danilo there today & maybe Thursday.

I'd like to see him as DM too, or are you implying something else? :)

I would have liked to see him played in any of his actual positions in the less difficult games.

Apart from a lack of pace & running stamina, he was actually a potentially high quality footballer imo. A clever & skillful passer of the ball like a mini KDB & a decent shot. Most of that has gone since he became a fullback.

Imo he wouldn't get anywhere near Joe Royle or Alan Ball's team as a fullback & people would realise how bad he is, if he played in such a team.

It's because we are so good, we can (sometimes) get away with playing him imo. Liverpool couldn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.