Oleks Zinchenko - 2018/19 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd sell him as soon as possible. He is not good enough to play in attacking midfield for us and hes terrible left back, so there is no point keeping him.

I doubt that he would include fullback in his cv .

What the fuck do you expect from a midfield player out of position , to help out the team ?

It’s a strange thing how some people are suggesting that the scoreline is unfair against Southampton. 72% possession, 3x more passes, 7 shots to 2. I think with some people, it’s what they’re willing and wanting to happen is clouding their judgement.

Zinchenko is a talented player - but he's young, has a full career ahead of him, and simply isn't talented enough to command a preferred backup role at City let alone starter.

Zinchenko should move on from our squad for his own good.

Zinchenko is a talented player - but he's young, has a full career ahead of him, and simply isn't talented enough to command a preferred backup role at City let alone starter.

Zinchenko should move on from our squad for his own good.

A 7/10 midfielder is doing a stand in job at left back and isn't replicating the form and ability of players like Robertson at Liverpool.

Shock,horror!!

He is played out of position. He's relatively inexperienced. Give him a break. Just really unlucky mendy is always injured.

A 7/10 midfielder is doing a stand in job at left back and isn't replicating the form and ability of players like Robertson at Liverpool.

Shock,horror!!
On the other hand...
Just whom is Zinchenko challenging for a starting role?
And given our squad depth, is Zinchenko a preferred backup at any position?
Since Zinchenko is both young and talented, wouldn't he be better off moving to another side?

It’s a strange thing how some people are suggesting that the scoreline is unfair against Southampton. 72% possession, 3x more passes, 7 shots to 2. I think with some people, it’s what they’re willing and wanting to happen is clouding their judgement.

Would that be Southampton supporters ans pundits ?

I have a lot of sympathy for him playing out of position and in the main he does an ok job. Where I do have a problem with him, is that he is not learning from his mistakes. Keeps getting caught under the ball and at the moment is costing us a goal a game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.