Oleksandr Zinchenko | Joins Arsenal for £30m

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really sad that Zinchenko is off, great character who's been through a lot this season for obvious reasons. He wasn't a natural full back but you wouldn't have known that. I suppose he's one of those who wanted to play more games and he wasn't going to play ahead of Cancelo or Walker.

The bedding in period for all of these new players is going to be tricky this season.

I think we’re absolutely fucking mental to be selling Zinchenko. Certifiably insane. The guy never gives up, never lets us down, is a model professional and clearly loved in the dressing room.

The most bat shit crazy transfer decision in recent memory.
Can’t keep a player if he wants to go to play regular football. City can’t offer him first choice because as much as we love the player he is not good enough for the full back position.

We all wanted him to stay. Looks like he did not want to play backup anymore.

Glyn was signed as a centre forward for City.It was Big Malc who converted Glyn to a left full back.
He seldom played in midfield for City but he did so in the League Cup Final v WBA and scored the winning goal.
By saying he ‘played in midfield ‘ I am not referring to the number on his shirt but the positions he took up. This was often far further forward than the likes of Cliff Sear played in earlier.

The Mercer-Allison team broke most of the rules of 1960s football. It was akin to ‘Total Football’ well before the Dutch 'invented' it.

I think we’re absolutely fucking mental to be selling Zinchenko. Certifiably insane. The guy never gives up, never lets us down, is a model professional and clearly loved in the dressing room.

The most bat shit crazy transfer decision in recent memory.
Even if the player wanted to leave and play regular football??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.