Oleksandr Zinchenko | Joins Arsenal for £30m

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah cucurella negotiations can't be going well. i'd be disappointed if we didn't add a fullback at all this summer.

Somehow we always "shelve" the plans of getting that leftback
This was my first thought too. Either way, I hope Zinny stays!

Called it yesterday. He won’t leave city when push comes to shove he has worked too hard to give up playing for a club at our level.

We still need a proper left back though mate even if he stays?
Appears the club don’t agree. Disappointing tbh but not surprised. Seems mad to go into next season with a smaller squad than last year but it looks like it’s gonna happen. Fingers crossed we can keep key players fit

We still need a proper left back though mate even if he stays?

I get your point, but Cancelo was the best LB in the league last season, PFA team of the season ahead of Robertson etc.

Maybe we need a new RB if we keep Zinch, not a new LB. Walker isn't getting younger, is he?

Called it yesterday. He won’t leave city when push comes to shove he has worked too hard to give up playing for a club at our level.
Very good point, both parties have been incredibly good to each other, enormous mutual respect, there must be huge doubt in his mind he would get that at ANY other club.

The way as a club we look after player and family welfare should not be underestimated and it's resulted in world stars staying at our club in their prime, a wonderful testament to what we do.

Very good point, both parties have been incredibly good to each other, enormous mutual respect, there must be huge doubt in his mind he would get that at ANY other club.

It's not guaranteed he will be a firm starter at Arsenal either. Maybe in the first 3-4 months he will be, but after that, who knows?

I get your point, but Cancelo was the best LB in the league last season, PFA team of the season ahead of Robertson etc.

Maybe we need a new RB if we keep Zinch, not a new LB. Walker isn't getting younger, is he?

But if we signed a left back then cancelo can go back to the right and Zinchenko can be rotating left back with the new guy?

The problem is that Walker picked up a fair amount of injuries last season and he's 32 now. All it takes is a couple of injuries and we're more than likely going to be relying on Stones and Ake at full back for some games and that is far from ideal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.