On this day, did you celebrate when Dzeko scored?

Did you celebrate when Dzeko scored?

• Total voters
And he did it. It is very junior school coaching of football, but he did it
He done it very quick to be fair I remember were I was sat we basically all said the same thing even though he probably had the ball in his hands. After that loads shouting "Fucking kick off you twats" Ball wasn't even on the centre circle :)

Let us not forget that Dzeko ran straight for the ball after he scored, grabbed it and in the words of Paul Merson....sprinted to the half way line.?!?!?
No he ran straight back, it was aguero who picked ball out of net and ran back after him

Before he scored I remember saying out loud if we get one we will get another as we would have enough time. Magic

Yes, I knew when we scored that we'd get another chance. I remember getting my brother to stand up after it, he was just slumped in his seat. I told him to get up we've got another chance in this. We were front row in 107 I think (moved seat since), we were right behind Aguero when he hit it. Next thing I remember after that was being on the pitch.

I celebrate all City goals provided they’re in the opponent’s net not ours.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.