One Small Gripe About The New Stand

Also, SS L1 has an extra food gaff but no extra bar. So we have more fans coming across to the same amount of bars and staff. That equalled 0% chance of drink and I wandered up at 40 minutes. I have a tactic to avoid this in future, but not sharing as i'm not waiting longer for a bad John Smiths :-)

How about a voucher system where you pay for your beer before the match and hand it over for your pint at half time? I had an overpriced bottle with my pie during the break from the food kiosk. I fully agree about doing something with that vast area now. It could be great.
There was talk at one time of pre loading the s/c or cityzen card and using that for purchases, don't know what happened to that idea.

Also, SS L1 has an extra food gaff but no extra bar. So we have more fans coming across to the same amount of bars and staff. That equalled 0% chance of drink and I wandered up at 40 minutes. I have a tactic to avoid this in future, but not sharing as i'm not waiting longer for a bad John Smiths :-)

This big time - SS L1 there were two food stands with zero queue and one bar which after 10 minutes waiting I gave up. The prices are scandalous too. Whoever manages these obviously does not understand their customer base. Should be two bars and one food stand.

This is the one complaint that I know is put on their surveys certainly by people I know yet they have done nothing about it. F'in useless.

It's the catering managers that are to blame. They recruit, train and motivate their teams or not. MacDonalds manage to serve hundreds of people faster and still ask the if they want toi go large etc. Opposite West Brom they were blitzing queue just before game with no problem, employing people to call forward waiting customers to speed things up. Every survey I have ever done for CityVoice I have tried to feedback the problems and get more money through their/our tills. Feel like charge them for my consultation time. think we will lift the European Champs cup before we sort out the bars. Perhaps that bridge should go to Mary D's for half time?!

I'm sure most people have seen these, but the club could actually take it a stage further and make them self service. All that's required would be to make the pump activate when a pre loaded card or contactless payment card is swiped, simply enter the number of pints you want, swipe your card, get your beer and you're done. Just put shit loads of them all over the concourse. In this day and age and for a club with the resources our's has got it wouldn't exactly be difficult. Wouldn't need any bar staff then either.

They must miss out on a small fortune every game. I rarely get served and I only want a bottle of water or pie. I'm not willing to miss any of the match to stand in line however.

I believe that the 93:20 thing is part of this extended SS isn't it?(I don't know I'm in the East Stand) But shouldn't that have been part of the North Stand when that gets done since it was at that end?

How about a voucher system where you pay for your beer before the match and hand it over for your pint at half time? I had an overpriced bottle with my pie during the break from the food kiosk. I fully agree about doing something with that vast area now. It could be great.

I only spotted this at half time when I thought I'd found an empty bar (yes I know) but instead I queued up for 24 minutes for a pint.
I'm presuming as there was no queue that it's not caught on yet.

Queue for the bar in the new "Premier" section too. Plenty of space though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.