One Thing you could change in the UK

TheMightyQuinn said:
I'm with Billy Shears on this one, who in the right mind stays in the UK if they have the means to live elsewhere? It's a grubby little hovel populated by men with suspect opinions and beliefs awash with petty violence and a bitter mind state.
The guy can't even stay within the rules of his own religion.

There's something very odd about white people that run around telling everybody they aren't a racist. Just BE non racist and stop wearing it like a badge.

TheMightyQuinn said:
Joycee Banercheck said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
I'm with Billy Shears on this one, who in the right mind stays in the UK if they have the means to live elsewhere? It's a grubby little hovel populated by men with suspect opinions and beliefs awash with petty violence and a bitter mind state.
Some of us are ok though.

Yeah theres loads of sound English blokes all over the country but we tend to keep quiet whilst the piss ants kick up a stink about there being too many black sheep in a field or moaning that they feel threatened now that women are allowed to vote or something.

This quaint little England that people yearn for never, ever, existed. It's a myth.

We're a mongrel race, remnants of several failed empires and follies, nothing more, nothing less, none of us can lay claim to being 'pure' English and who the fuck would want to?

You only need to compare City Centres in Britian to their counterparts in Europe to get a taste of why our country is so fucked up...

It's nut just the chavs. It's the pissed up middle aged men just begging for a fight...the drunken racist, homophobes, who need to show their ignorance to anyone within spitting distance...

BillyShears said:
You only need to compare City Centres in Britian to their counterparts in Europe to get a taste of why our country is so fucked up...

It's nut just the chavs. It's the pissed up middle aged men just begging for a fight...the drunken racist, homophobes, who need to show their ignorance to anyone within spitting distance...
You are clearly a racist yourself. Are there no people of colour itching for a fight or homophobic?

BillyShears said:

I agree with the first bit.

I disagree with the second bit, because it's the likes of Ben Kinsella's murderers that have f*cked up our city centres.

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
"Mick"?
Have you taken your meds today?
And in what parallel universe does "brooklands" rhyme with "blue"?
It is onomatopoeic,not rhyming,you fool - or is English your second language,after gibberish?
Oh,and if selling your "2 bedroomed terrace" nets you enough to move,(which I doubt),its pronounced "Peever".
Mwah Mwah Mwah...

I do not wish to disclose my financial state to you but I have already purchased a property there and look forward to country living..... I may post some pics of the renovations just to shut you up.

If I could change one thing, I would have a tax law whereby everyone pays the same % of tax regardless of their income.

Still unfair, because someone on £100,000 is still paying far more than someone on £10,000,

BUT it's more workable and wouldn't lead to a huge tax deficit.

Banned Tosspot said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
The guy can't even stay within the rules of his own religion.

There's something very odd about white people that run around telling everybody they aren't a racist. Just BE non racist and stop wearing it like a badge.

I didn't claim I wasn't racist in that post, it's a claim I rarely need to make as I rarely venture into ground where I feel the need to defend my words or actions based on racial issues.

pee dubyas crayons said:
BillyShears said:

I disagree with the second bit, because it's the likes of Ben Kinsella's murderers that have f*cked up our city centres.

Ben Kinsella's murderers are part of a much wider problem...

BillyShears said:
pee dubyas crayons said:
BillyShears said:

I agree - immigration.

pee dubyas crayons said:
BillyShears said:
pee dubyas crayons said:
BillyShears said:

I agree - immigration.

No.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.