Online PC Gaming

citysince88 said:
Aguero_Element said:
yeah hacking sucks, erm i just hop around really

Try and get your mates onto a clan server they seems to be a sign that the server is one of the more hack free stable ones. The only trouble is if you run about all lone wolf you end up getting dry bummed in Cherno or Electro.
yeah man, at the moment i have got night vision/rangefinder and everything else and a sa80 thermal scope. need to kill someone who has an as50 and then im set!

Haha, DayZ is a hilarious game. It's buggy as fuck at the minute, but it's still in Alpha and they're developing it as a standalone game instead of a mod for Arma2.

Can't say I don't hack on it. Just makes it more fun to play after playing it since it was released and spending hours being raped by other people with every gun possible.

YoungBlue said:
Haha, DayZ is a hilarious game. It's buggy as fuck at the minute, but it's still in Alpha and they're developing it as a standalone game instead of a mod for Arma2.

Can't say I don't hack on it. Just makes it more fun to play after playing it since it was released and spending hours being raped by other people with every gun possible.
haha,

i hate hackers that blow everyone up tho and spoil it. hackers are funny blowing round in there helis

Aguero_Element said:
YoungBlue said:

haha,

i hate hackers that blow everyone up tho and spoil it. hackers are funny blowing round in there helis

Haha, if you can't beat 'em, join 'em ;)

Aguero_Element said:
citysince88 said:
Aguero_Element said:
yeah hacking sucks, erm i just hop around really

Try and get your mates onto a clan server they seems to be a sign that the server is one of the more hack free stable ones. The only trouble is if you run about all lone wolf you end up getting dry bummed in Cherno or Electro.
yeah man, at the moment i have got night vision/rangefinder and everything else and a sa80 thermal scope. need to kill someone who has an as50 and then im set!

I have an AS50 ! In fact I have two !

Don Karleone said:
bluemoon73 said:
What realm did you play on? im on saurfang, a lot of dead realms at the moment and blizz are refusing to merge probs hoping mists solves the problem

Are you the blue who said he was from Whitefield?

i lived on the vicki estate but i live near gigglane now

citysince88 said:
Aguero_Element said:
citysince88 said:

I have an AS50 ! In fact I have two !

I've been using the SVD Camo sniper - it's got quality range!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.