Only 5 teams can still get 90 points - make that 4, 3, er 2

Re: Only 5 teams can still get 90 points - make that 4, er 3

Swansea, Arsenal, Norwich and Newcastle are all teams that wants to play offensive and not teams that park the bus.

That should make the games more open which helps us.

Stoke and Wolves are the only teams we have to play away that plays like Everton/WBA/Sunderland.

Amadeus20 said:
Swansea, Arsenal, Norwich and Newcastle are all teams that wants to play offensive and not teams that park the bus.

Stoke and Wolves are the only teams we have to play away that plays like Everton/WBA/Sunderland.

Actual your wrong. Newcastle and Norwich play park the bus and long-ball alot. But norwich isnt good enough defensively. But im not going to underestimate any of our next 13 oppositions thats for sure.

But thats what i saying. They cant park the bus because they are too bad defensevily.

But Newcastle is the second last game of The season. Way too early to talk about that, Maybe we dont need to win there.

pauljv92 said:
Amadeus20 said:

Actual your wrong. Newcastle and Norwich play park the bus and long-ball alot. But norwich isnt good enough defensively. But im not going to underestimate any of our next 13 oppositions thats for sure.

You mean like they did at White Hart Lane?

JGL07 said:
pauljv92 said:
Amadeus20 said:

You mean like they did at White Hart Lane?

No. Like they did against United. Although they didn't park the bus entirely. Just defended with 10 players behind the ball and trying to control midfield.

We are still best prices 4/6 favourites. Seem a bit short to me. I would say its 50/50

Must admit, I think the odds are a bit short on us.
It's ours to win but it aint going to be easy, If I backed a horse at 4/6 I would be more confident of success than I am with us but we all live in hope.

RACHACE said:
Lord BLue said:
simon23 said:
If spurs can beat arsenal next game then they may go into the utd game thinking that a win will see them still in with a real chance at the title (which they would have) and therefore they might actually try playing against utd for once

If they lose to arsenal i think they will give up and just roll over for utd like they normally do

Having said that if Ade puts in a shift against utd he could cause there defence all sorts of problems!!!
i think spurs usually play well against united but generally have really bad luck against them, the most obvious being that goal that never was at old trafford, where VDS pulled the ball back form way over the line.

Spurs are generally awful against Utd, unlucky in some but on the whole they are one of the teams that many rags will expect 6 points from every season.

Hopefully this season it's different though and they have the belief that they can get a result against them.

3 of their next 4 games are away from home while 3 of the next 4 for us are at home, at the end of those 4 games I am hoping that we have a 4 point gap with us winning the 3 home games and them at least drawing one of Norwich, Spurs or Wolves away.

Our away game is Swansea, with their style of play I can't see us dropping points there despite their brilliant home form.
i sit next to a spurs fan at work and it was as much his opinion as mine that spurs don't usually get the rub of the green or refs against the reds. so i'll still assert that i think spurs do try, but get no luck.
but then i guess these things are pretty subjective.

Did the BBC predictor thing and had us finishing on 90 pts, 3 ahead of the rags. I was a touch pessimistic in predicting points dropped at Stoke and Arse away, plus only a 2-1 win when the rags come to our place in April!

Spurs are on target for 80 or 81 points this season, so I honestly can't see us getting to 90.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.