Only City still undefeated after 15 games (this PL season)

tolmie's hairdoo said:
waspish said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Means fuck all this thread in the real world.

Tell you what, let's guess how many points we finish behind United if we go the rest of the season unbeaten and draw every game between now and May.

Do we get a trophy for remaining undefeated?

What happened when Arsenal went unbeaten for a season?

26 wins, 12 draws.

Having drawn six already, come back to me in early January if you think we are a patch on that particular Arsenal side.

I don't expect us to go unbeaten for the whole season but, if we do, we will be champions. If we lose less than four games, I'd be surprised if we were not crowned champions.

Utd can not continue as they are. They look vulnerable in every game, against every opponent.

mancity1 said:
The season is over 38 games and each match presents different challenges , opportunities and momentum swings and game changing moments.

Until mathematically we cannot win the title this year we can win the title.

Yes we haven't played at our best but 9-6-0 is a good return and we have had a number of injuries along with RM thinking about what we may need to do down the track to improve our standing in Europe.

Sometimes you need short term pain for longer term gain and you learn more from your losses than you do your wins.

I appreciate the sentiment, but we're evidently not in a position to learn. ;-)

we are not playing well at the moment to many players off form,but it will come good soon, and will get the wins we need.

this being 3 points off the top and unbeaten lark is just terrible

very poor form indeed

we're all doooomed shirley

MSP said:
As I sad 5 games ago - f**k that stats.. if we continue with this draws rate, we could be invincible but that wouldn't help us to win the title.

Sunderland have only one defeat more than rags but 23 points less.

If we continue with this draws rate we'll win the league IMO.

Only idiots would think that a team finishing UNBEATEN wouldn't win the championship.
Fact : NO UNBEATEN TEAM LOST ANY CHAMPIONSHIP IN ANY LEAGUE

/THREAD

ZZmaestro said:
Only idiots would think that a team finishing UNBEATEN wouldn't win the championship.

/THREAD
jeez, care to explain what "/thread" means?

you haven't read the thread or you would know its happened on several occasions

squirtyflower said:
ZZmaestro said:

/THREAD
jeez, care to explain what "/thread" means?

you haven't read the thread or you would know its happened on several occasions

Sorry mate, i'm talking about "modern era" soccer.
The last time an undefeated team that didn't made it to the title was thirty years ago, a Turkish or Portugese team if i recall.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.