Operation One End

I'm not sure the atmosphere is even retrievable. The mentality of just sitting and waiting to be entertained has fully set in. Almost impossible to break that now.

I had a right good go at getting the family stand going, mixed reaction really but some of the time it was noisier than ive ever heard. sat in front of us was a massive bunch of scottish schoolkids all just staring at me like i had two fucking heads!!

Time to stick up for the tourists,day trippers and anyone else who given the will of others wouldn't be allowed to attend.Why shouldn't they be encouraged to attend surely its better than empty seats.They may not sing or participate in any banter with opposition fans but that should not exclude them.There always appears this element of you're not welcome if you live outside of certain boundaries and this is our club and we don't want outsiders.Strangely the new owners weren't turned away and they're hardly local.Any thing or person that helps the club has to be encouraged as their money is as good as the next persons.

Spoke to a lot of people last night who sit with me in block 305, who weren't even told their seats had been allocated to the Germans! Many found out half an hour before KO - no texts/e-mails sent out to them! They weren't happy and to be fair, neither would I have been!

I received an e-mail saying there was no need for me to relocate and if I wanted to stay in my seat I didn't need to contact them, 2 weeks later I received an e-mail with my new seat details....! Was annoyed I had to change seats because I knew it wouldn't have made a difference in the atmosphere, not for a European game anyway!

Can I have my seat back for good now please!?!

its a tricky one really, would you prefer a load of empty seats or day trippers??

also yes it was shit and all the songs if did get going die'd after one line, but if we got a text or news come in that villareal had scored the roof would have come off!

we are now too good to have an atmosphere like we used too, we are fast becoming everything that we have took the piss out of ushited and the scousers support for!

SING WHEN WE'RE WINNING...

notts blue said:
its a tricky one really, would you prefer a load of empty seats or day trippers??

also yes it was shit and all the songs if did get going die'd after one line, but if we got a text or news come in that villareal had scored the roof would have come off!

we are now too good to have an atmosphere like we used too, we are fast becoming everything that we have took the piss out of ushited and the scousers support for!

SING WHEN WE'RE WINNING...

I haven't sang at the match since the early 80's. I just grew out of it I suppose. As for the away support last night - that constant droning wasn't creating a great atmosphere, it was just irritating and robotic noise.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.