Operation One End

AlthamBlue said:
The issue is all the tourists in there. There were loads of them tonight. There were a few of us singing in 114. The rest spent the match taking fucking pictures.
That picture I got of my shoes has come out really well. Sadly the bloke-in-front's burger is blurred.

The cookie monster said:
Wheres that clown dudsbury dave for his input..

Thread after thread telling everyone this was the future

Oh dear!
To be fair to that clown Didsbury Dave, I do believe he's in favour of moving 111-109 en-masse, which stands a much better chance of success.

Skashion said:
The cookie monster said:

Oh dear!
To be fair to that clown Didsbury Dave, I do believe he's in favour of moving 111-109 en-masse, which stands a much better chance of success.

Its just better left alone!

The cookie monster said:
Skashion said:
The cookie monster said:

Oh dear!

Its just better left alone!

nah move the away fan to 121 area.

Skashion said:
The cookie monster said:

Oh dear!
I seem to remember dismal whining like a stuck pig when he and his dad weren't able to have their usual seats for some cup game, strange that he seems to think it's OK to force 109 - 111 to move to behind the goal.

It doesn't matter if the away fans are in the normal blocks, in the 3rd tier or in asda car park. No amount of change will make it better because the truth is City fans at home make as little noise as possible, it is worse than Old Trafford and the Emirates.

Last night we have a game we had to win against a European Giant with 3,000 of their fans making loud noises, and it took us til Silva scored in the 39th minute to open our mouths and even then there was only moments of singing after that and many long periods of silence. Don't give me any of that bullshit that it was because Bayern fans were in the 3rd tier and there was no banter, because Saturday was just as bad with all the "banter" opportunities there.

"Operation One End" or any amount of atmosphere booster ideas won't work if everyone stands up and doesn't make any noise. It's the same as having the full end at Blackburn, Bolton or Wigan so why should it be any different at home?

Last night was the straw that broke to camels back as they say, i love the way we are playing, it's fantastic, but the main reason why i come to live games is to experience the "live game experience" or as city like to promote "the matchday experience" which the atmosphere is a huge part of and i am not enjoying any of it from the overpriced tat you can buy at the ground to the 82 minute silent protests every game. I can't afford the seasoncard prices as it is at the moment for me and my family so this season will be the last i have one. I can't justify paying for something that for me is not giving me value for money. I can watch every game in the comfort of my own home or in a pub and still enjoy us playing fantastic entertaining football without getting silly looks or feeling like an idiot when i try to sing at the ground.

There is no atmosphere any more at "The Etihad" and the bigger the ground gets and the more "tourists" and "day trippers" we attract it will get even more worse.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.