Operation One End

I've said it before and I'll say it again:

SeatingPlannerEtihad.png

The East/South corner should be joined by the South Stand City fans. This should be done by swapping the South Stand away section with the South Stand City section. So, City's vocal areas would be 109-115. The away fans would then be in 116-118. I've even looked at the police barriers on leaving the stadium and all the police would need to do is put them at a slight angle so the away fans can get to their coach park easily:
Like this \\ instead of like this || with the barriers. It's simple as...

The City vocal area would still be near to the away fans for all the banter they like to have, so no problem there. We'd have a joined forces vocal section that would be twice as loud as either of them are currently, so a big positive there too. And the away fans would be tucked away where you can't see them on tele, so another good thing as you'd just see a larger mass of colourful, stood-up, noise making City fans insetad - a huge plus! Oh and those from Level 3 wont have to move when they really don't want to.

All this talk about the fans in the away section of the south stand being tourists is a load of bollocks,where do you think the fans that had to move out of L3 of the east stand were sitting,we picked the seats in L3 as season cards because we wanted to sit there to watch and enjoy the games not everybody wants to sing, just as much as you chose south stand L1 so you could sing and have the banter with away fans it is all about individual choice.The best atmosphere is never created it happens naturally.

dave1967 said:
All this talk about the fans in the away section of the south stand being tourists is a load of bollocks,where do you think the fans that had to move out of L3 of the east stand were sitting,we picked the seats in L3 as season cards because we wanted to sit there to watch and enjoy the games not everybody wants to sing, just as much as you chose south stand L1 so you could sing and have the banter with away fans it is all about individual choice.The best atmosphere is never created it happens naturally.

How dare a newbie come on here and talk sense!!!
If you were not the same person that has been sitting in the seat since we moved to the ground then you must be a daytripper, tourist or a JCL, the idea that you might have moved from a different part of the ground, might have been a citycard holder attending ten games a season for years but cant afford a season ticket and get moved about a lot, or could have been a season ticket until your financial circumstances changed just cant happen.
Dont come on here again and try and destroy the myth that the operation one end afficienadoes have propogated.

danburge82 said:

SeatingPlannerEtihad.png

The East/South corner should be joined by the South Stand City fans. This should be done by swapping the South Stand away section with the South Stand City section. So, City's vocal areas would be 109-115. The away fans would then be in 116-118. I've even looked at the police barriers on leaving the stadium and all the police would need to do is put them at a slight angle so the away fans can get to their coach park easily:

The City vocal area would still be near to the away fans for all the banter they like to have, so no problem there. We'd have a joined forces vocal section that would be twice as loud as either of them are currently, so a big positive there too. And the away fans would be tucked away where you can't see them on tele, so another good thing as you'd just see a larger mass of colourful, stood-up, noise making City fans insetad - a huge plus! Oh and those from Level 3 wont have to move when they really don't want to.

Makes nothing but perfect sense to me!

danburge82 said:

SeatingPlannerEtihad.png

That would just be too easy mate!

danburge82 said:

To visualise it better, what you're advocating would be something like this?

cityplan.png

Don't forget we have to give them the second tier as well. I can see how that could work, the issue would be the police agreeing to that long cordon stretching pretty much most of the south stand.

It doesn't matter where the away fans are or the acoustics of the stadium. The fact is that we don't have a large group of supporters who want to make a good atmosphere. Too many blues standing up, arms folded and mouths shut, it will only get worse the more successful we get. Eastlands is already quieter than Old Trafford, soon it will be embarrassing.

Jens Lehman was spot on about one thing.

it was that quiet it was actually funny, all that effort for fuck all.

makes me laugh, every time we play a big match, it's lets make it an inflatable night, lets have one end, lets have loads of banners, when in truth there were about 6 bananas and the quietest end in the history of the champions league.

all this contrived nonsense, is just that.

Halfpenny said:
danburge82 said:

To visualise it better, what you're advocating would be something like this?

cityplan.png

Don't forget we have to give them the second tier as well. I can see how that could work, the issue would be the police agreeing to that long cordon stretching pretty much most of the south stand.

It is like that now but mirrored.

All that would happen is 110/11 would feel too far away and try and move to 119 to be near the away fans again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.