simmers said:
shadygiz said:
i take it you would welcome fergiscum to the club with open arms then...or maybe even gary neville

no would I fuck, neither would I welcome Keane

and why's that then?[/quote]

Group up ffs. Are you that stupid that you can't see the difference?

Prestwich_Blue said:
Ticket For Schalke said:
You think the club is trying to fool the fans?
Yes. Clubs try to fool their fans all the time by putting a positive spin on things. They're trying to tell us we're getting an excellent coach in the same way Lee told us we were getting a world-class manager.

We weren't then and knew it and most of us know it now.

Franny Lee, toilet roll millionaire.
Mansour - Very very clever businessman, who has made astonomical amounts.

its unfair to compare the past with the situation the club finds itself in today.

It's not really his (failed) Manchester United connections that are causing so much feeling is it! That's just a hysterical add on.

He's more well known for playing for Villa (and he's deeply unpopular with a lot of Villa fans as well). It's the fact he has publically never showed any respect towards City. It's not a case of pointing out obvious things ala - such & such had a bad game...

He has a genuine dislike to our club that he's never even had the dignity to try and hide and now we will be paying him a healthy wage.

The bloke is an absolute weapon and a failed one at that.

Re: Does Platt hate City?

shadygiz said:
simmers said:
Don't forget about Merson

i take it you would welcome fergiscum to the club with open arms then...or maybe even gary neville
cant see them coming as trainer plus platt never played for utd

Prestwich_Blue said:
Ticket For Schalke said:
You think the club is trying to fool the fans?
Yes. Clubs try to fool their fans all the time by putting a positive spin on things. They're trying to tell us we're getting an excellent coach in the same way Lee told us we were getting a world-class manager.

We weren't then and knew it and most of us know it now.

Well, I disagree on this as his reputation is a big one in football coaching circles, but I can see why his managerial record would make people shy away from him.

At the end of the day, the coaches bread and butter is on the training field. We should ask DH to tell us the score on what changes are rung on there.

Ticket For Schalke said:
[
Franny Lee, toilet roll millionaire.
Mansour - Very very clever businessman, who has made astonomical amounts.

its unfair to compare the past with the situation the club finds itself in today.

Is it?

Franny Lee had significantly more experience of football than the Shiekh, the chairman and Cook.

All they have is cash, that's it.

And their record of managerial decisions is questionable so far in my opinion.

Have we had any more quotes yet (apart from the 'gravy train' one) that show Platt's constant slagging off of us?

Blue Lloyd said:
It's not really his (failed) Manchester United connections that are causing so much feeling is it! That's just a hysterical add on.

He's more well known for playing for Villa (and he's deeply unpopular with a lot of Villa fans as well). It's the fact he has publically never showed any respect towards City. It's not a case of pointing out obvious things ala - such & such had a bad game...

He has a genuine dislike to our club that he's never even had the dignity to try and hide and now we will be paying him a healthy wage.

The bloke is an absolute weapon and a failed one at that.

Comments like that will want to make him take jobs like this, to prove people wrong like you, and i bloody hope he does.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.