Prestwich_Blue said:
halpo123 said:
nobody got fooled by alan balls appointment
Exactly. We knew we were getting someone who got the job because hewas someone's mate not because of his achievements. The fans weren't fooled and we're not fooled about Pratt's appointment either.

How are Bury doing these days? Go watch them much?

Prestwich_Blue said:
halpo123 said:
nobody got fooled by alan balls appointment
Exactly. We knew we were getting someone who got the job because hewas someone's mate not because of his achievements. The fans weren't fooled and we're not fooled about Pratt's appointment either.

You think the club is trying to fool the fans?<br /><br />-- Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:27 pm --<br /><br />
shadygiz said:
Didsbury Dave said:
The fact that you say "Fergiscum" says it all.

dodged the question i see

i see you dodged mine.

Re: Does Platt hate City?

shadygiz said:
simmers said:
Don't forget about Merson

i take it you would welcome fergiscum to the club with open arms then...or maybe even gary neville

no would I fuck, neither would I welcome Keane

Ticket For Schalke said:
Prestwich_Blue said:

You think the club is trying to fool the fans?

-- Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:27 pm --

shadygiz said:

i see you dodged mine.

what was the question??

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:29 am --

simmers said:
shadygiz said:
i take it you would welcome fergiscum to the club with open arms then...or maybe even gary neville

no would I fuck, neither would I welcome Keane

and why's that then?

Prestwich_Blue said:
He was a manager. He's never even worked as a pure coach under a manager. He has no pedigree at all as a club coach. No one's employed him as a club coach for 9 years. He's won nothing and has seriously pissed off senior players at the one English club he's managed.

He WAS a manager, but they are two entirely separate positions that require completely different skills.

He has worked as a coach with the England U16, U17, U18, U19 and U21 sides when Wilkinson was manager. There is quotes from him listing him as a coach at Liverpool.

It's hard to find the information, as he has ran his own company for years and done his freelance thing.

Kris_Musampa said:
My knowledge on Platt is limited, i was under the impression he was a blue, so hey, what do i know!

That said, you can add this to the list of "controversial" descisions made by the club in the recent past (SGE, MH, RM, Robby, Elano etc are just a few that spring to mind). That said, you gotta trust the management in their descisions.
No you haven't. That's like saying the government is always right and we should never question them.

As for your list, SGE was a proven, successful maanger and we never even thought we could get him. Hughes had a good record at a club with a limited budget and who had done better than City had. Mancini had a good record as a manager (although it owed a lot to the bribery scandal), Robinho's signing was a dream come true to City fans and not one questioned it. Elano was an established Brazilian international. None of those were controversial in any way.

If we're talking about controversial decisions, we all hated the thought of Bellamy but look how he turned out yet RSC, another controversial signing, has been a flop. But Bellamy had a good, consistent record as a player so if we'd judged him on that we should have welcomed him. RSC had a patchy record so, on the basis of that, we were right to be sceptical.

shadygiz said:
Didsbury Dave said:
The fact that you say "Fergiscum" says it all.

I would have had both Ferguson and Neville at City in a heartbeat at the height of their abilities.

All that matters is ability not some perceived fan insecurity.

do you think our clubs that badly run that we`d let that red **** put our tracksuit on
if he couldn`t coach .i`m sure we know what we`re doing

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.