shadygiz said:
Didsbury Dave said:
I've posted several times. His track record worries me.

me too.....it's the unrest that he also seems to carry around with him that worries me...we have had enough unrest in the last 2 years.

I presume that we are trying to build a siege mentality (us v them) within the team. With platts recent views being totally against city's new found fortune and to some extent labelling the very players he is now trying to work with, how do you think platt will be accepted or fit into the club.

And if there are any fallings out between players and coaches, would you expect the management to side with coaches and get rid of the troublsome players.

unrest with players or posters on bluemoon, as if its the latter i couldnt careless, as long as he's good to the team.

Didsbury Dave said:
Ticket For Schalke said:
[
Franny Lee, toilet roll millionaire.
Mansour - Very very clever businessman, who has made astonomical amounts.

its unfair to compare the past with the situation the club finds itself in today.

Is it?

Franny Lee had significantly more experience of football than the Shiekh, the chairman and Cook.

All they have is cash, that's it.

And their record of managerial decisions is questionable so far in my opinion.
dont you dare question The Shiekh, i shall be blindly led into "The Promised Land"

halpo123 said:
do you think our clubs that badly run that we`d let that red **** put our tracksuit on
if he couldn`t coach .i`m sure we know what we`re doing
I am questioning how this appointment got through Cook & Marwood. If wewere buying a striker who had only scored 6 goals in 3 seasons and/or was often injured then they'd check his record and question it. Which is what Bernie did with Fowler.

I'm saying there is nothing in Pratt's record to justify this appointment (other than he's a mate of Mancini's) and it should have been heavily questioned. So yes, I do worry about how the club is run.

I've asked this several times now & I'd genuinely like an answer...

Apart from the 'gravy train' quote (& I'm sorry, but there was some truth in that at the time), does anyone have any direct comments from Platt in which he slags City off?

shadygiz said:
Ticket For Schalke said:
I find it rather hypocritical that some of the posters who are moaning about platts comments, are also some of the ones who come on after a defeat and slag the side to the hilt

wanted to get that off my chest.

edited for realism

as a mod you could of just done that to my original post :)

Ticket For Schalke said:
shadygiz said:
me too.....it's the unrest that he also seems to carry around with him that worries me...we have had enough unrest in the last 2 years.

I presume that we are trying to build a siege mentality (us v them) within the team. With platts recent views being totally against city's new found fortune and to some extent labelling the very players he is now trying to work with, how do you think platt will be accepted or fit into the club.

And if there are any fallings out between players and coaches, would you expect the management to side with coaches and get rid of the troublsome players.

unrest with players or posters on bluemoon, as if its the latter i couldnt careless, as long as he's good to the team.

unrest with players, of course

Cheesy said:

Apart from the 'gravy train' quote (& I'm sorry, but there was some truth in that at the time), does anyone have any direct comments from Platt in which he slags City off?

very little exists mate, as much of it was done as either a pundit commentating on our game or as a studio pundit for sky.

heres a thread that was started after a game he commentated on back in february.

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=108312" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=11&t=108312</a>

Cheesy said:

And it's been answered lots of times. He's works in live media not print therefore these things are difficult if not impossible to produce. But are you saying we're all suffering from hallucinations or mass hysteria?

But let's be charitable and accept that many pundits like to be deliberately controversial or reflect what they think their paymasters want to hear. Even so, what is there in his past career that justifies his appointment to a team aiming to be a European superpower?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.