bluevengence said:
As i type this the YaYa Toure signs thread is dropping down the page with 7 pages on it...whilst This David Platt tread has 67 pages

FFS GET A GRIP BLUES

here you go, 332 pages on toure ;)

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=177531" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=10&t=177531</a>

Damocles said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
Who? Is he relevant to City? If not I don't give a flying fuck.

Do you mean Roberto Bettega? If so he's not a coach but more of a director.

Sorry, confusing typo, I meant Battara
He's just a goalkeeping coach and has been working with Mancini for a few years. Platt has only managed/coached at one club nearly 10 years ago and that was a disaster.

BillyShears said:
Fucking terrible appointment. As others have said, I vividly remember him slagging City off WHENEVER he was pundit. Plus what exactly are his coaching credentials...what top teams has he worked with...

Ah well, others suggested this would happen when Mancini was appointed...

Spot on. I'm in shock with this one. This appointment is taking a little gloss out of our new signings. I hope he proves to be a good appointment but I detest the twat.

shadygiz said:
bluevengence said:
As i type this the YaYa Toure signs thread is dropping down the page with 7 pages on it...whilst This David Platt tread has 67 pages

FFS GET A GRIP BLUES

here you go, 332 pages on toure ;)

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=177531" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=10&t=177531</a>

I don`t like to venture down there ..it`s full of weirdos

OH SHIT....iv`e just added another post to the thread

Prestwich_Blue said:
PhuketBlue said:
Likewise with Hughes and his staff.
They were a well-established coaching team before they came to us. Mancini has never worked with Pratt or Lombardo as coaches. Big difference.

Well-established but still not exactly successful. Let's hope Mancini and his chosen staff prove to be more competent at this level.

lancs blue said:
If people can't bring themselves to back the manager's judgement - regardless of personal dislikes - I wonder why they bother attending matches.
Silly thing to say. City (or any team) is about more than the manager, coach or a player. I'll still bethere next season but that doesn't mean I have to like the fact Pratt is at our club. And disagreeing about tactics, team selection and substitutions is meat and drink to a football fan.

Prestwich_Blue said:
lancs blue said:
If people can't bring themselves to back the manager's judgement - regardless of personal dislikes - I wonder why they bother attending matches.
Silly thing to say. City (or any team) is about more than the manager, coach or a player. I'll still bethere next season but that doesn't mean I have to like the fact Pratt is at our club. And disagreeing about tactics, team selection and substitutions is meat and drink to a football fan.

Oh I don't like it either but the difference is I'm not going to spend time bitching about it on message boards or raising petitions or threatening to boo the guy when he walks to the dugout.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.