OSC have took the p*ss again

CtidBlueMooner said:
So queuing up is not practical yet myself and others nationally are helping to grow the MCFC brand....what are the anti brigade doing ?
Queueing up, or on the phone, you know, a telephone, have you heard of one of those?

As for growing the MCFC brand i salute you kind sir, without those valiant efforts which are worthy in themself of a final ticket, then i doubt anybody in the world would currently know about our tiny, little club. Kudos

AntonDonJuan said:
CtidBlueMooner said:
So queuing up is not practical yet myself and others nationally are helping to grow the MCFC brand....what are the anti brigade doing ?
Queueing up, or on the phone, you know, a telephone, have you heard of one of those?

As for growing the MCFC brand i salute you kind sir, without those valiant efforts which are worthy in themself of a final ticket, then i doubt anybody in the world would currently know about our tiny, little club. Kudos
Haven't got telephone yet....only just had inside toilet installed.
And you may want to check the Competitions links I've posted on Tickets and Travel Exchange Forum to help fellow Blues get tickets....see, we're not all evil.

CtidBlueMooner said:
AntonDonJuan said:

Haven't got telephone yet....only just had inside toilet installed.
And you may want to check the Competitions links I've posted on Tickets and Travel Exchange Forum to help fellow Blues get tickets....see, we're not all evil.
I might help fellow blue out with a wembley ticket. They can buy mine for £500

The OSC never takes the piss.

The OSC is given an allocation of tickets as it always has been. If there is a beef here, then take it out with MCFC, because it's they who give tickets to the OSC.

As far as I know, Kevin Parker has never once held the club at gun point and forced tickets to be handed over.

It may be worth noting that the OSC has been getting a (small) percentage of every away allocation for donkeys years. The OSC was contributing a much larger percentage of the away support until recently and nobody complained then,when those supporters were going in the days when we had 50% of the gates we do now.

Now, all of a sudden, because we've acquired 20,000 extra supporters, people want to take the tickets away from the Branches that have continually provided support to the club over many, many years when few others could be bothered.

I wouldn't mind but half the ones complaining are only complaining because their own lack of interest in away games has meant they haven't acquired enough loyalty points.

If you still think it's wrong, then simply join your local branch. I'm sure they'd all be glad to see you. A fiver a year, meet special guests, drink with fellow Blues. Why wouldn't you want to? You then might find that tickets are not quite as easy to come by as you once thought! :)

DD said:
The OSC never takes the piss.

The OSC is given an allocation of tickets as it always has been. If there is a beef here, then take it out with MCFC, because it's they who give tickets to the OSC.

As far as I know, Kevin Parker has never once held the club at gun point and forced tickets to be handed over.

It may be worth noting that the OSC has been getting a (small) percentage of every away allocation for donkeys years. The OSC was contributing a much larger percentage of the away support until recently and nobody complained then,when those supporters were going in the days when we had 50% of the gates we do now.

Now, all of a sudden, because we've acquired 20,000 extra supporters, people want to take the tickets away from the Branches that have continually provided support to the club over many, many years when few others could be bothered.

I wouldn't mind but half the ones complaining are only complaining because their own lack of interest in away games has meant they haven't acquired enough loyalty points.

If you still think it's wrong, then simply join your local branch. I'm sure they'd all be glad to see you. A fiver a year, meet special guests, drink with fellow Blues. Why wouldn't you want to? You then might find that tickets are not quite as easy to come by as you once thought! :)
Amen DD amen.

mancitymick said:
Yes I have a ticket before you say
1. Fans queue for tickets
2. Queue in the ealry hours for tickets
3. Pay premium prices on a 0870 number
Wait a minute join an OSC and get priority.

Use OSC for meetings and Trasport etc, But use the ticket system the same as us

4. Join OSC, stay in bed and some one will get your ticket for you.

SUMO! Shut Up Move On. You had the same discussion two weeks ago.

(Oh, I've got my ticket and 6K+ points)

If anyone from any OSC has a ticket spare - I'd be delighted to lend my assistance in purchasing it....

I don't care where it comes from or where I have to get it from... I'm desperate now!

P.s I actually do charity work too if that helps (going off this thread!?)

PM's welcome

Here we go again.

Why not join an OSC.

OSC's always take the away allocations. Did you go to.........?

Blah, f***ing, blah!

Nobody is having a go at OSC members who have done the rounds, been to the away games and accumulated their loyalty points. Fair play. They deserve an away, semi-final and final ticket, just like any other non-OSC member who has done the rounds and accumulated similar loyalty points. Let's get that straight from the off.

The problem is OSC members who get semi-final and final tickets who haven't done the rounds and haven't got the loyalty points needed to get a semi-final and/or final ticket legitimately, yet still do, because they are in the OSC, or in with the OSC Secretary, etc. (and don't say it doesn't go on)

As I posted earlier tonight.

The said person has 1500 loyalty points, doesn't go to away games, isn't in the cup scheme, and has had his season ticket for a few seasons, yet because he is in the OSC, he went to the semi-final and told me today that he has a final ticket. Go figure. :-?

It's now time for Gary Cook, Danny Wilson, etc, to put an end to this sordid practice of certain OSC branches and Secretary's claiming and getting more tickets than they need, and giving them to people in their branches who don't qualify for those tickets. Everybody knows it goes on.

People join OSC's so they can be with their mates, have a drink, get subsidized coach travel, go to meetings attended by City players, etc. They shouldn't be joining OSC's so they can jump the ticket queue with the blessing of the club on the QT. Join an OSC and get the perks, but one of those perks shouldn't be to get a ticket you don't deserve ahead of non-OSC members who have done the rounds and accumulated more loyalty points than you have.

Being honest.

As for me before anyone asks. Just under 6000 loyalty points. In the cup scheme. Of late. Never went to Liverpool, Blackburn or Everton. That money saved went to my Wembley ticket and travel. Hopefully going to Bolton, ticket permitting.

Sort it out City, once and for all.

jrb said:
Here we go again.

Why not join an OSC.

Blah, f***ing, blah!

Nobody is having a go at OSC members who have done the rounds, been to the away games and accumulated their loyalty points. Fair play. They deserve an away, semi-final and final ticket, just like any other non-OSC member who has done the rounds and accumulated similar loyalty points. Let's get that straight from the off.

The problem is OSC members who get semi-final and final tickets who haven't done the rounds and haven't got the loyalty points needed to get a semi-final and/or final ticket legitimately, yet still do, because they are in the OSC, or in with the OSC Secretary, etc. (and don't say it doesn't go on)

The said person has 1500 loyalty points, doesn't go to away games, isn't in the cup scheme, and has had his season ticket for a few seasons, yet because he is in the OSC, he went to the semi-final and told me today that he has a final ticket. Go figure. :-?

It's now time for Gary Cook, Danny Wilson, etc, to put an end to this sordid practice of certain OSC branches and Secretary's claiming and getting more tickets than they need, and giving them to people in their branches who don't qualify for those tickets. Everybody knows it goes on.

People join OSC's so they can be with their mates, have a drink, get subsidized coach travel, go to meetings attended by City players, etc. They shouldn't be joining OSC's so they can jump the ticket queue with the blessing of the club on the QT. Join an OSC and get the perks, but one of those perks shouldn't be to get a ticket you don't deserve ahead of non-OSC members who have done the rounds and accumulated more loyalty points than you have.

Being honest.

As for me before anyone asks. Just under 6000 loyalty points. In the cup scheme. Of late. Never went to Liverpool, Blackburn or Everton. That money saved went to my Wembley ticket and travel. Hopefully going to Bolton, ticket permitting.

jrb, PM me proof of these practices and I'll happily take the SC Executive Committee to task. I'm not shitting you, my Dad is it on it

tueartsboots said:
jrb said:
Here we go again.

Why not join an OSC.

Blah, f***ing, blah!

Being honest.

jrb, PM me proof of these practices and I'll happily take the SC Executive Committee to task. I'm not shitting you, my Dad is it on it

I appreciate the gesture, but it's not up to me to prove this. City(and we) know what's going on at some of the branches. City are turning a blind eye to it and letting it continue. They can stop it if they wanted to by introducing new rules and new procedures for the OSC branches.

It is then up to the Secretarys of those branches to implement those new rules and criteria, and to stick to them. If they don't then it is up to City to deal with the those secretarys and branches.

This isn't a witch-hunt by myself and other non-OSC members against genuine OSC branches, secretarys and members. As I have stated, they have every right and deserve an away, semi-final and cup final ticket, if they have the correct loyalty points.

As far as 'I'm' concerned City should carry out a wholesale review of the way tickets are allocated to OSC members and non-OSC members, so both sets of supporters are given a fair and equal chance of obtaining away tickets and cup tickets. (semi-final, final)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.