Otamendi

Status
Not open for further replies.
With Denayer, Mangala, Kompany and Demichelis he'd be an expensive luxury purchase.

With Denayer, Mangala, Kompany and Demichelis he'd be an expensive luxury purchase.

I can't see Martin being here past January.

There are rumours River Plate want him back.

Martin is going to 35 in December, time to look for a more long term experienced defender now.

Is he not an upgrade on at least one of the above? Demi should not be here next season imo and,as such,a quality replacement is a necessity rather than a luxury.

I can't see Martin being here past January.

There are rumours River Plate want him back.

Martin is going to 35 in December, time to look for a more long term experienced defender now.
Still, Kompany is our captain and probably has more than 4 years left in him at the top, Mangala and Denayer are top prospects and have many more than that - we're going to lose one or both of Denayer/Mangala if we sign Otamendi.

£35m on Otamendi could be much better spent further up the pitch.

Still, Kompany is our captain and probably has more than 4 years left in him at the top, Mangala and Denayer are top prospects and have many more than that - we're going to lose one or both of Denayer/Mangala if we sign Otamendi.

£35m on Otamendi could be much better spent further up the pitch.

Disagree mate.

I think Martin will go this summer or in January just before the Argentine season starts in February.

We need to replace his experience because having just Vinny as our experienced defender isn't enough, not with his injury record.

As has been said we have 4 defenders already. We shouldn't be spending such huge amounts on another foreign spot unless we shift Demi before getting him.

Disagree mate.

I think Martin will go this summer or in January just before the Argentine season starts in February.

We need to replace his experience because having just Vinny as our experienced defender isn't enough, not with his injury record.

You may be right

This lad, The Prince, Eli and Denayer may be what we are looking at for the next few years

Two experienced, two youngsters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.