Otamendi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Complete bollocks as usual from ballbag. Real Madrid couldn't get Otamendi even if Ramos had left because they are at their limit for non-EU players. It was a non starter.

Follow that up with the bullshit about Mangala going against everything Ric said and several journos who just left the etihad have also said Mangala isn't leaving.

So 0/10 for that fucking idiot yet again. To be honest him confirming its a done deal makes me think we might not actually sign him!

Hope it is bullshit..Well the Mangler bit anyway..

Talking of pep talks I loved how Mangala jumped in to protect Fernandinho today and also talked down a seething Humphreys. Shows he is smart and friendly.

Said the same thing to my mate, loved how he made sure he was between Ferna and Costa.

Like pogba?
atletico-madrids-jorge-koke-resurrecion-celebrates-after-scoring-goal-against-real-madrid.jpg

I cannot believe, ffs this cannot happen. Bringing in 27 year old defender for that money who has had 1 great season to brand new league/team and loaning out young CB who has been looking superb, plus we also have MDB, Denayer, Kompany wtf is going on. This is like buying Bony all over, completely useless signing when we had Dzeko/Jovetic/Agueroo

I think bringing this guy in is a good move but sending mangala the other way isn't! I think mangala still has a lot to prove but we paid 32mil for him and he needs a run of games. If we are moving anyone on it should be mdm. He has been great for us but is past his best. Loan mangala now and we destroy any chance of him becoming a player for us. His confidence must be low as it is given these rumours on the back of one of his best performances. Plus it is like txixi admitting he dropped a bollock with his signing and apparently that never happens! If mangala goes on loan if be seriously questioning txixi and his business.

I cannot believe, ffs this cannot happen. Bringing in 27 year old defender for that money who has had 1 great season to brand new league/team and loaning out young CB who has been looking superb, plus we also have MDB, Denayer, Kompany wtf is going on. This is like buying Bony all over, completely useless signing when we had Dzeko/Jovetic/Agueroo
Agreed.. Please let this be a rumor

Anyone else think Hart's pep talk to Mangala was a bit odd, maybe it was something along the line of "make sure you go on loan with the fans remembering how good you are"
I was thinking the very same thing. It seems that the rumours of Otamendi in and Mangala out on loan is happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.