Otamendi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if you're on a WUM

He has a point though to some degree. One of our CBs has never played a prem game, another is probably in his last season. Mangala was unconvincing for much of the season and the form of Kompany is a concern. Of course Denayer could be a star, Mangala might have a cracking second season and Kompany might get back to his best but we're still going to need a replacement for MD next season and we won't know who will be available at that time. if a top quality option becomes available at a reasonable price, I see no reason why we wouldn't be interested.

You're in a better negotiating position to buy when you don't immediately need a player than when you're desperate for one.

I'd like to replace Demecilis but I know it's unlikely.

Hate united getting him. He seems a class CB and would be great for us.
To be fair, this lad is really good. I've not been arsed about them signing Depay Schneiderlin or Sweinsteiger...but i'd be disappointed if they got someone as good as Otamendi at centre half. Inevitable that they'd sign someone like this (or Hummels, or someone high quality) at CH though, that's their biggest area of weakness.

He has a point though to some degree. One of our CBs has never played a prem game, another is probably in his last season. Mangala was unconvincing for much of the season and the form of Kompany is a concern. Of course Denayer could be a star, Mangala might have a cracking second season and Kompany might get back to his best but we're still going to need a replacement for MD next season and we won't know who will be available at that time. if a top quality option becomes available at a reasonable price, I see no reason why we wouldn't be interested.

You're in a better negotiating position to buy when you don't immediately need a player than when you're desperate for one.
I think I love you!

To be fair, this lad is really good. I've not been arsed about them signing Depay Schneiderlin or Sweinsteiger...but i'd be disappointed if they got someone as good as Otamendi at centre half. Inevitable that they'd sign someone like this (or Hummels, or someone high quality) at CH though, that's their biggest area of weakness.
Love you too.

Agreed

Agreed. This lad would be a cracking addition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.