Other Fans City Fans Get On With

Harsh. I know many and they all go or certainly used to. A few look out for Tranmere too.

Very long suffering and a mutual hatred of the dippers.

Every Everton fan I have met in real life and got to know have been perfectly sound. My next door neighbour is a Toffee too. Cuts our bushes occasionally, very pleasant, friendly and even takes the bins out/in for two elderly couples who have mobility issues.

I have come across groups of Everton fans at a number of games down the years who have been vile. As someone else said, they used to be worse. In recent years, they have not been as bad but you can pretty much say that about almost all sets of match going fanbase.

Talking about Tranmere, I texted a Tranmere supporting mate just a few minutes ago. He's SWA or whatever they call themselves :)

Who the fuck is Charlie?
Stillitano, the half Italian AC Milan schlong-slurper empresario who is responsible for the International Champions Cup or whatever the fuck it's called over here -- bringing all the European teams over in the summer to the States to play each other. He's an truly unbearable name-dropper but only a twat, not an uber-**** idiot export like Tom "Shut The Fuck Up" Rennie.

Stillitano, the half Italian AC Milan schlong-slurper empresario who is responsible for the International Champions Cup or whatever the fuck it's called over here -- bringing all the European teams over in the summer to the States to play each other. He's an truly unbearable name-dropper but only a twat, not an uber-**** idiot export like Tom "Shut The Fuck Up" Rennie.
Thanks San Francisco Blue , I'm still none rgw wiser :-D

Thanks San Francisco Blue , I'm still none rgw wiser :-D
Don't worry about it, mate. Enough City haters on your shores; you don't need more to concern yourself with.

That said, as is typical in the US, fans of different clubs get along much better over here -- the voracious capitalists who populate these shores tend to be unified in our minority support for footy (soccer) in general in a sea of handegg, pituitary-gland netball, rounders and ice-farming stick-wielder (AKA the four main sports) fans.

I got a lot of "Congrats, Foggy" from my work compatriots, be they Arsenal, Utd, Liverpool or Spurs fans, yesterday. It helps that they know I've been obsessed with City since Keegan. No one brings up 115; they just respect game, talent and tenacity. In SF, in fact, City and Arsenal fans share the same bar. One of my best mates is a diehard Liverpool guy; a few posters here met him when we came over a few years back and hung out in The Angel and Mary D's.

In fact, I've got a pod of mates -- City, Liverpool, West Ham and Palace fans -- all of us coming over next season for a week-plus of matches, and we'll get to lower league and Scotland (Hearts) if we can in addition to our own clubs.

For me, I love West Ham fans; also have a very soft spot for Norwich after their "We've come for our scarves" and "Shite Man City" chants vs Utd many years back . . .

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.