Other Fans City Fans Get On With

Certainly.

They love us because City have stopped Liverpool winning the PL title on 3 separate occasions.

Only Moyes crying about the Lescott transfer has caused any friction between the fans recently.
Everton lol? I had the misfortune of being around a good number everton fans pretty much 3x a week for 7 years and every single one was so Jealous city got took over and not them. They’re a bunch of wankers who for me up until the last few years were much worse than Liverpool fans.

Everton - you're feckin joking aren't you.
Every, EVERY, time I've been to their dump - I've seen disgusting behaviour towards City supporters who were doing nothing to warrant it.
So that's a no from me
Seems everyone has their own experiences. I’ve never had an issue with Everton fans, 70’s were tricky everywhere and one did try and convince me City should buy Barkley for 35m but, other than that, they’ve been sound. I think it’s a bit of a shared enemy thing. To be honest, other than a strange Arsenal fan, younger than my kids, I’ve never really encountered any serious animosity from opposing fans home or away for many years.

Every non-City fan hates City. They all say nice things about us when you meet them but invariably bring up the 115 charges. You just know they're slagging City off as soon as they walk away.
The only opposition fans who seem to 'get it' when it comes to City are West Ham. I like them. The rest can fuck off.

Everton lol? I had the misfortune of being around a good number everton fans pretty much 3x a week for 7 years and every single one was so Jealous city got took over and not them. They’re a bunch of wankers who for me up until the last few years were much worse than Liverpool fans.
I had the same experience with them when I worked for Manchester Housing and we had a scouse firm working on one of my schemes in Hulme. Very bitter and jealous.

Sheffield Wednesday?
I watch Wednesday been going since big Jacks days late 70 s they loved City especially due to us doing our damdest to keep them up in the early 70s when TC played for them. Jacks team had Denis Leman Ian Mellor and Jeff Johnson in it too I never had anything but a big welcome got to know loads of their boys over the years.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.