Other fans perceptions of us

Face-to-face most fans of other clubs (apart from the obvious) tend to be okay. We even had a sensible discussion with some Liverpool fans in a pub close to Anfield last season.

On twitter they either support us or want us liquidated

After my latest run in with another teams fan (gooner) in my local Tesco. It's odd how much grief I get in that Tesco lol.

I have decided not to enter into 'conversation' with any other fans ( unless City ) and just show them the 4 finger sign and walk off :)
That’s probably the best thing to do. When you show them the 4 fingers make sure you use two on one hand and two on the other

Face-to-face most fans of other clubs (apart from the obvious) tend to be okay. We even had a sensible discussion with some Liverpool fans in a pub close to Anfield last season.

On twitter they either support us or want us liquidated
That’s because Twitter is an absolute cesspit of ill informed kids and ‘supporters’ who’ve never been to a game in their life.

I'm desperate for some rag, dipper or tarquin at work to engage me on the subject.

I have all this (second hand) knowledge gleaned from various threads on Bluemoon to give 'em both barrels but they don't want to talk about it.

Could be something to do with the fact that for the last 13 years I've worked there I refuse to talk to anyone when City lose :-)

I was treated to a hospitality ticket to see City at Bournemouth earlier in the year, the home fans were excited to see Erling and Phil leave to coach, and Nathan got a warm reception as a former player. despite being in the home end, the City away support was brilliant, and I have to say the home fans made a lot more noise than you would expect from an 11500 crowd. No trouble, lots of locals mentioned how City fans were far better behaved than others from the North

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.