Our away fans in London

AshtonBlueMooner said:
M20.benny............. I watched it and only fans I could hear were Blues. Did you have it on mute perhaps? Or is it just a chance to have a moan? Either way, away support was fantastic, well done.

Nah.. he's not having a moan. it really hurts these rags to hear our support

Ducado said:
m20.benny said:
i've been banned off here at least 3 times.

maybe i should keep my gob shut and just tow the line eh?

don't need to justify my support on here to anyone, done pretty much every away ground there has been in the last 10 years.

just saying i thought we were quiet today. why else would fulham get away with singing "we forgot that you were here"

think we all know we're capable of ten times better.

You have never been banned from here!

AND when you were at all these away grounds it probably wasn't with us blues or you'd KNOW our away support is second to none

m20.benny said:
thought our away support today was very poor.

it has been for a couple of years now.

if fulham can sing "we forgot that you were here" to us then we know we've got problems.

yep that's right, family club fulham taking the piss out of our support.

are the blue alliance lads still about these days?

Do you ever wonder why there's a large bell end protruding from your forehead?

Away support was immense today
Great to see super kevin Horlock in the away end

Away fans were good today - zaba song went on and on
Heard super Kevin horlick song - didn't realise he was in away end

On the train on the way back now, absolutely knackered and a lost voice, but totally worth it.

Fans were a class above again today. Quiet ten minutes after their equaliser, but apart from that we were loud and proud for the duration.

Loads of Fulham fans must have been impressed judging by how many of them were videoing us.

Pablo Zabaleta, he is the fucking man......

Great away presence at the cottage.

Watching on the telly, the argie commentators shut up for a minute or so saying "let's hear the Manchester City fans sing" but they didnae realize it was the Pablo Zabaleta song, loud and clear.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.