Our 'Be Part Of It' Painting TRASHED!

1_barry_conlon said:
Bellingham said:
A few years ago (when they were still at Highbury) I remember seeing THFC in giant 10 foot letters painted on a wall at Arsenal.

Maybe if these rag scum want to start defacing our artwork we should start defacing their shitty club.

The other thing we could do is for someone to get a ticket in the Stretford end and turn up with a massive redflag on derby day and get the sad tw*ts to pass it over their heads...not realising of course that it says...

'Stretford Thanks you, Malcom Glazer'

or something similar.

Not just any old flag but a MASSIVE one eh?

Ding a ling a ling....sorry, that was the sound of the alarm bells ringing!!

Yeah, I know. Its funny, I use the word 'massive' quite a lot in normal speach but have to be careful on forums etc as it is one of those 'tigger' words that as you say sets alarm ringing.

But just for the record, if you need to know anything about yesterday's game at Wigan or indeed any other home or away league game for the past 8 years WITHOUT exception just let me know as i'll be glad to help.

And don't question my City credentials again as it just makes you look stupid.

Bellingham said:
1_barry_conlon said:
Not just any old flag but a MASSIVE one eh?

Ding a ling a ling....sorry, that was the sound of the alarm bells ringing!!

Yeah, I know. Its funny, I use the word 'massive' quite a lot in normal speach but have to be careful on forums etc as it is one of those 'tigger' words that as you say sets alarm ringing.

But just for the record, if you need to know anything about yesterday's game at Wigan or indeed any other home or away league game for the past 8 years WITHOUT exception just let me know as i'll be glad to help.

But not as stupid as somebody asking for someone else to do an idea they've just come up with? And nice to know your credentials, well done, give yourself a pat on the back. I personally have never been to a city match so i'll be asking you in future for all match reports.

Can i have your memories of the away cup defeat at Halifax in the late 70's then?

1_barry_conlon said:
Bellingham said:

But not as stupid as somebody asking for someone else to do an idea they've just come up with? And nice to know your credentials, well done, give yourself a pat on the back. I personally have never been to a city match so i'll be asking you in future for all match reports.

Can i have your memories of the away cup defeat at Halifax in the late 70's then?

Read what I said. I said I'm on to it.

I don't have to justify myself to you. NO ONE questions my City credentials. That's a line you just don't cross.

Memories of Halifax in the late 70's a little vague - given that I was still in may dad's ball bag.

Countdown_clock.jpg

Tock follows tick follows tock.

Van der Sar, Rio, Scholes, Giggs and Ferguson; all within two years of retirement. They do not in anyway have the funds to replace them players with anywhere near the same quality.
They must know this, they must fear this.

We will be up there challenging for honours within two years. We will end this trophy drought. We have the funds to take us to Real Madrid, AC Milan status over the next 25-50 years.

They talk about history, but apart from spells under two managers - Busby and Ferguson - we've been the bigger club in Manchester. It will revert back to the norm.

This graffiti effort is totally small time! It's also pathetically bitter! It's laughable! I bet they've been lying awake thinking about us, night after night, thinking; "City this, City that, City City City City..." The saddest most pathetic fans on the planet!

Bellingham said:
1_barry_conlon said:

I don't have to justify myself to you. NO ONE questions my City credentials. That's a line you just don't cross.

Memories of Halifax in the late 70's a little vague - given that I was still in may dad's ball bag.

Why what's going to happen? I'm i going to find a horses head in my bed?

And methinks by the juvenile rant you've still not escaped from your dads ball bag!

1_barry_conlon said:
Bellingham said:

And methinks by the juvenile rant you've still not escaped from your dads ball bag!

Yeah, whatever dickhead!!

1_barry_conlon said:
Bellingham said:

thats funny still laughing now

1_barry_conlon said:
Bellingham said:
Yeah, whatever dickhead!!

Lol, a quality riposte, well done.

You're welcome. Now get back to your childish rag watch as we need people like you to make BM a safer place for the rest of us.

Note to everyone else. DO NOT use the word 'massive' in your posts as numpties like this will immediately out you as a filthy rag. Well done that man. It's a fair cop. You MASSIVE dickhead.

Bellingham said:
1_barry_conlon said:
Lol, a quality riposte, well done.

You're welcome. Now get back to your childish rag watch as we need people like you to make BM a safer place for the rest of us.

Note to everyone else. DO NOT use the word 'massive' in your posts as numpties like this will immediately out you as a filthy rag. Well done that man. It's a fair cop. You MASSIVE dickhead.

Oh dear, you really are outing yourself here arent' you?

Is it warm under that GIGGSY duvet?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.