Our 'Be Part Of It' Painting TRASHED!

tolmie's hairdoo said:
I actually think it looks great, provides a clear analogy and gulf between the two clubs.

One spends and invests in loss leaders....

The other is reduced to buying discount dulux at a garden centre.

I say let's keep it.

Oh, by the way, is the Matt Busby statue paint resistant...just asking...

dont stoop to there level, and why waste blue paint

rickmcfc said:
I will get a pic of the "mcfc" graffitti on top of a big mill facing old trafford tomorrow. I wonder how that got up there? hmmmmmm?

Always been impressed with this. Been up there for a good few years or so. That takes some real doing. Very legible and big lettering a good 150 ft or so up in the air takes some doing.

Here we go,

wjcjr4.jpg

37vv9.jpg

i said the day i saw that city painting it will get red paint on it some point soon. they really are BITTER. i remember a few years back before the derby at the coms there was red grafiti everywhere. imagin the uproar if there was blue paint all over ot?? probably a 10 point deduction

rhinomcfc said:
i said the day i saw that city painting it will get red paint on it some point soon. they really are BITTER. i remember a few years back before the derby at the coms there was red grafiti everywhere. imagin the uproar if there was blue paint all over ot?? probably a 10 point deduction
i remember that,it was fuckoff city and all that bollocks,that mcfc on the mill is funny as fuck but i`m sure these glazerites who follow delusional fc will swear blind that it isn`t there....tick tock slur alex...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.