Our 'Be Part Of It' Painting TRASHED!

I HATE!!!!! these scummy bitter red f**ks hence i did my own photoshop.
Its not exactly 100%manc quality!! But hey I only bought photoshop today and i am very new to it. hence the white backgrounds cant find out how to make them transparent.

grabs coat and leaves Lol CTID

1285024368210-0.jpg

Just for reference I drove past it on the way home from work and the little scribble has been painted over.

Seems the club must have got wind of it and had it touched up quickly.

glynn said:
I HATE!!!!! these scummy bitter red f**ks hence i did my own photoshop.
Its not exactly 100%manc quality!! But hey I only bought photoshop today and i am very new to it. hence the white backgrounds cant find out how to make them transparent.

grabs coat and leaves Lol CTID

1285024368210-0.jpg

Don't give up the day job mate

Its a wonder that managed to spell 'years' right and get the numbers in the right order!!!LOL Still, if it made some cockneys day then let them enjoy it. TICK TOCK!!!

dom said:
Passed it this morning on the way to work.
All graffiti removed.
yes correct ....lets wait for the next hater to paint red on it .....but remember it dont bother them lol

I bet there's loads who are itching to vandalise it again but don't want to show that they really care - there will be a lot unhappy that someone has done it after it being ignored for so long .

Do you think that's why it was put over that side of town rather than nearer home?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.