Our 'Be Part Of It' Painting TRASHED!

0161 said:
daveduke67 said:
Wow - fantastic bit of photoshop work there.
Perhaps the person who did that could print it off sell copies? Then donate the profits to the club - they need all they can get don't they?

Dunno fella, quite like it myself. Simple but effective. Pictures saying a thousand words and all that. Have another look - I reckon you might warm to it.

They're that paranoid that that even their username is 0161 to make out they are Manc ! There must be something better to do on a Tueday in the home counties !! There biggest Plastic , tourist , obsessive fans in the world .

daveduke67 said:
0161 said:
Dunno fella, quite like it myself. Simple but effective. Pictures saying a thousand words and all that. Have another look - I reckon you might warm to it.

Says six words to me - I.....am.....rubbish......at......using......photoshop.

The only way I'd warm to anything to do with the rags would be if it was on fire in front of me.

I like what you did there daveduke1967; fire and warm... good effort.

0161 said:
daveduke67 said:

The only way I'd warm to anything to do with the rags would be if it was on fire in front of me.

Thank you. Glad to be appreciated from time to time - even from a rag ;-)

Please feel free to add more comments/pics and see how I do from those.

0161 said:
daveduke67 said:

After how your club financialy is run I don't think you can use the word "embarrasing" least our club has a future tbh mate you have been spoilt I guess.

Chrisja1000 said:
They're that paranoid that that even their username is 0161 to make out they are Manc ! There must be something better to do on a Tueday in the home counties !! There biggest Plastic , tourist , obsessive fans in the world .

Have a look at his previous posts - looks like he might be the hens tooth of the rag world - a fan with an 0161 phone number - and not a diverted from call centre in Manchester to head office in Croyden one either ;-)

0161 said:
3xyf93v

All the best on Saturday.

Ay, not bad that for you lot. Always knew there was a pittance of humour somewhere underneath those chubby stern faces and snide black stone island(primark) jackets. Just a little work on the Manc accents now and you may crack it...

Just a quick query though...Why the fuck is Bin Laden on there?

Still as thick as ever!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.