Our 'Be Part Of It' Painting TRASHED!

bluejase said:
0161 said:
3xyf93v

All the best on Saturday.

Ay, not bad that for you lot. Always knew there was a pittance of humour somewhere underneath those chubby stern faces and snide black stone island(primark) jackets. Just a little work on the Manc accents now and you may crack it...

Just a quick query though...Why the fuck is Bin Laden on there?Still as thick as ever!

i take it you havnt see the bin laden video on your mobile, the 1 where he sings, who the fuck are man u@d

0161 said:
Biggsy1 said:
Tick tock tick tock!!

Now I'm a placid red, with many blue mates and even red vermin mates. But I must say this 'tick tock' stuff is proper cringeworthy - almost embarrassing - when you consider our three victories last season. It doesn't offend any reds I know, and simply reminds us of those glorious derbies.

So, erm, keep it coming :)

You must be so proud of those 'Fergie Time' wins over little old ciddy. It's memories of 'glories' like those which are going to help you through the approaching barren spell.

When City put a painting up they should just cut to the chase and write "34 YEARS - by Terrified, Obsessed and In-decline from Stretford" on it in red paint. Shame they removed the scribble. The painting is kind of shit, the raggy response is hilarious.

Add a Rag head.

Started you off with our very own blue in control of OT. Obviously you could add his two Son's, Delia Smith(Norwich), Rooney's bit at the Lowry, Micheal Knighton, Adam you know who(lol), etc.

Let's have a bit of fun. It should make a cracking poster.

gjgj.jpg
<br /><br />-- Tue Sep 21, 2010 4:14 pm --<br /><br />
jrb said:
Add a Rag head.

Started you off with our very own blues in control of OT. Obviously you could add his two Son's, Delia Smith(Norwich), Rooney's bit at the Lowry, Micheal Knighton, Adam you know who(lol), etc, etc.

Let's have a bit of fun. It should make a cracking poster.

gjgj.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.