Our best 11 right now?

Well, clearly, I think our best team includes our best player.
Logic would lean that way,but sometimes the reality is different.

Clearly a different situation and era entirely,but i always think of the late 80's Wimbledon team in debates like this.They found an 11 that just worked,a superstar individual would have unbalanced that.

I'm not saying a team without Kev is definitively better,but it certainly isn't unthinkable.

Logic would lean that way,but sometimes the reality is different.

Clearly a different situation and era entirely,but i always think of the late 80's Wimbledon team in debates like this.They found an 11 that just worked,a superstar individual would have unbalanced that.

I'm not saying a team without Kev is definitively better,but it certainly isn't unthinkable.

Obviously, I don't think the reality is different. We'll see over the coming weeks if that is the case.

Of course with a good team, the whole should be greater than the sum of the parts and I think that sum is highest with KDB in there. In fact, I'd go as far as to say he has a multiplier effect.

Obviously, I don't think the reality is different. We'll see over the coming weeks if that is the case.

Of course with a good team, the whole should be greater than the sum of the parts and I think that sum is highest with KDB in there. In fact, I'd go as far as to say he has a multiplier effect.
Cool,but sometimes its good to have an open mind.

We don’t have one hence we are the best.

I’m not a mahrez fan but there’s certain games he’s a better option and more effective than others.

however, if we’re talking what side would we put out in a cl final or crunch game for the league (which won’t be this year it’s a cake walk) it would have to be right now:

ederson
Walker (or cancelo) Dias stones cancelo (or zinchenko if cancelo at rb)
Bernardo rodri gundogan
Foden de bruyne sterling

Don’t think we have a ‘best XI’ to be honest - I think we have a number of amazing options depending on who the opposition are and we will continue to see 5 changes per game right till the end of the season

Right now:
Ederson
Cancelo Stones Dias Zinchenko
Rodri
Bernardo Gundogan
Mahrez Jesus Foden

Everyone fully fit and in form:
Ederson
Walker Stones Dias Cancelo
Rodri
DeBruyne Gundogan
Foden Aguero Sterling

_________________Ederson________________

Cancelo_______Stones____Dias_______Zinchenko

_________________Rodrigo_______________

________Bernardo__________KDB_______

Sterling_________Gunaldo_____________Ferran

My best 11 today, based on a CL cup final tonight, would be:

Eddy
Cancelo Stones Dias Zinchenko
Rodri
De Bruyne Gundogan
Bernardo Jesus Sterling
In that context, if i had to make one change to starting 11 it would be Fernandinho for Rodri

__________________Ederson________________

Cancelo_______Stones_____Dias_______Zinchenko

__________________Rodrigo__________________

________KDB________________Gundogan_______

Sterling____________Torres______________Foden

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.