Our current Uefa coeficient ranking

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...e-shafting-poor-enjoy-Leicester-City-can.html

not sure if this has been posted elsewhere. Preety hard to justify coefficient points for historical success. Just as we are climbling the coefficietn table they change the rules.. ha ha actually you have to laugh..
They're essentially picking and choosing which parts of history they're including as well, very selective. I've watched Milan, Inter and the Rags in the last week though and I can't see them being much of a threat in any case.

Laughable really
Wonder what pot they will assign us to once we've won both the PL and the CL.
They can try all they want but they can't stop us!

Laughable really
Wonder what pot they will assign us to once we've won both the PL and the CL.
They can try all they want but they can't stop us!

Yes they can !.
New rule to be brought in - "Any team that has transgressed the FFP rules in the last 3 years will have a deduction of a TRILLION points"....................
City and PSG will be f*cked..............

While obviously corrupt, does it change anything? I want to play and beat the best teams in Europe, that's how our club's reputation is enhanced. I'd rather be up against opposition that makes your pulse race than in a group full of minnows.

Oderint, dum metuant.

While obviously corrupt, does it change anything? I want to play and beat the best teams in Europe, that's how our club's reputation is enhanced. I'd rather be up against opposition that makes your pulse race than in a group full of minnows.

Oderint, dum metuant.
Exactly, I'd rather play decent teams like BMG and Roma then cannon fodder like Celtic and Milan, so getting the shit cunts out of the lower pots can only be a good thing.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...e-shafting-poor-enjoy-Leicester-City-can.html

not sure if this has been posted elsewhere. Preety hard to justify coefficient points for historical success. Just as we are climbling the coefficietn table they change the rules.. ha ha actually you have to laugh..
And look who`s fucked City up.YCNMIU. :

The big fallers? Well, that's not hard to work out, either. All those smaller clubs that have had the temerity to be successful recently, with new money. Villarreal, down 14 places; Manchester City, 11th to 16th; Paris Saint-Germain, seventh to 10th; Napoli, 17th to 20th; Atletico Madrid, down one; Athletic Bilbao, down eight.

England's representative in this grand carve-up was Gill and — surprise, surprise — Manchester United rise from 20th to 12th under the new system, despite failing to qualify for the Champions League in two of the last three seasons. How Gill is still regarded as a credible presence in football administration, heaven knows.

He recommended the Football Association back the discredited Michel Platini for UEFA president — and what a delight that he will speak at UEFA's congress today, despite being banned from all football activity — and every move he makes seems to be for the financial benefit of the biggest clubs, and one in particular.

Manchester United made a pig's ear of the succession to Sir Alex Ferguson, and have reached the last eight of the Champions League once since appearing in the final in 2011.

But no matter. Along comes Gill to make it right, and ensure they stay above Manchester City in one table at least. City are 11th, United 20th in the current system. Thanks to Gill and his cohorts, United flip to 12th, City plummet to 16th.

Current:
kTdlETL.png

Next Year: (note: AC Milan are in 49th and Inter are 54th - not shown here)

ytgSM8q.png

Obviously, with the European tournaments only just begun places will be different but you can see why certain clubs are destroying on-pitch meritocracy

and they ask WHY WE BOO

UEFA piss pot and the so called big teams don't have to line up they just piss all over the others we are fighting a losing battle and i think the more closer we get to the final the worst it will get and forget uefa fair play bollocks there will many stones to throw at us and even the last and biggest stone they throw will come from united they are never going to let manchester city become giants of europe never never never and they would take the ball home

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.