Our expectations to Robinho

robinho was poor tonight ,no ifs or buts
i challenge anybody to watch that game again and not see how he was lightweight
and constantly losing possession , poor passing ,tackling
he needs to show his worth , too many are easily swayed by the fact hes from brazil and playing for us !!

swps said:
Guys i am a little bit tired of hearing all that shit like"robi is shit and replace him with petrov and all that shit. Yes Robinho is the star of the team and we all want him to play at his top level but when he is having an OK game like all the others he is the only one that people blame. He is playing better than half of the team but still people slate him! show him a little bit of respect and drop that shit.!

Good post mate.

Robinho is fucking class but we have to accept that he will not be class every single game. Nobody ever is, that's life.

smeeagain said:
he needs to show his worth , too many are easily swayed by the fact hes from brazil and playing for us !!

Dont know football?

smeeagain said:

Think it's time to go watch cricket or something, you're talking shit

Robinho was good tonight but nothing special, he's started going in for more tackles now but he still needs to work a little harder, i ain't having a go but at times he's gonna be nothing more than a passenger again, he has to play more for the team aswell, tonight first half he lost the ball trying to run through palace when he had 2 passes available, sometimes he does to much then just stands there hands on hips when he loses it, he needs to put a little more effort in at times.

The fact of the matter is that Robinho is a quality player and he has something that not many other players have. Everybody knows of his talent which is why it is all the more frustrating to see him go through the motions.True hes playing no better or worse than anybody else but he is capable of a lot more than he is producing.He needs to get involved and start dictating games which clearly he is not doing at the moment.Dont think playing out on the left is doing him any favours,think hed be better playing off the main striker but such is our squad nowadays that that might not be possible.He is at the moment too easy to mark and a spell on the weights would be beneficial for him coz he needs to toughen up.Potentially he could be the best player in this league by a mile and I really hope thats what he becomes,its up to him in my opinon.

smeeagain wrote:

Think it's time to go watch cricket or something, you're talking shit

watch the game again mate , with an eye on your hero ,you,ll eat your words trust me
why would anybody criticise him unless hes not doin the biz ?? answer me that ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.