Our expectations to Robinho

what goal ??
u mean the one when the keeper stopped cos of the offside flag
dont talk shite yourself

You know football

Robbie scares the shit out of opponents - he tries stuff like superman did and because it doesnt come off all the time the obvious comes out

He is streets ahead in terms of ability and vision for the game = the magic key

Like Ali and Berk

Love Robbie - When we click you doubters will again realise

smeeagain said:
Because you do not know football

He is the free role of the team and appeared on the left and the right he draws others in to tackles and releases others
Just because he does not "tackle" means fuck all

oh sorry !!!
pardon me ,lets all bow to the only person here who knows football !!!!!
watch the game again , watch your hero , you,ll see he was shite tonight

incoherent gibberish, yes watch the game and watch Robi win it for us.

smeeagain said:
watch the game again mate , with an eye on your hero ,you,ll eat your words trust me
why would anybody criticise him unless hes not doin the biz ?? answer me that ?

Because they're trying to get onto my ignore list?

Keep going, you're nearly there ;P

I thought Robbie did fine. He's 9 stone wet through and the game he was forced to play was exceptionally fast and physical and the dude that looked about 40 gave him a knee in the back first thing. That type of game has never been his forte but he seems to me to be trying to adapt to it. He's got an assist and he tried a damn site harder than he did in many similar games last season, and he was clearly seen to take a ball back off two opposition players, in his own half, at one point, which (tell me if I'm wrong here) is precisely the sort of thing your average foamer likes to get into a towering tongue-wagging rage about? Right in front of the LB position, about midway through the first half, if you want to find it in a replay. I remind you here that 'binho is a forward, not a left back or midfielder.

Are you sure you haven't got a bit carried away with all of this at some point in the past, mate? He's not gonna dance around every opposition player twice to score, 4 times every game.

the sublime pass to ireland who was in about an acre of space , nobody marking him u mean ??

Robinho is even playing defense this year! In City's offensive third Robinho is paid to take chances but he is pretty well balanced with dribbling and passing. Robinho's one touch passing and willingness to give the ball up sometimes has him slip into the shadows. Especially if Robinho isn't playing well he doesn't force it. What has impressed me is Robinho's improvement of making contact and holding off defenders something he couldn't do in his wildest dreams before he came to the Premier Leauge. Robinho is one of the best and don't forget he was the first big name to take a chance with City. Turned down Chelsea who had his first National team coach Big Phil.

smeeagain said:
what goal ??
u mean the one when the keeper stopped cos of the offside flag
dont talk shite yourself

Keeper was miles out, what a well timed run to be onside as well.

Wow what an awful player.

Everyone get ready for the 50th post of total bollocks

Robinho was immense tonight!! he worked his socks off tracking back, so he misplaced a few passes i seem to remember lescott doin it almost on the edge of the box no one is mentioning that!! he was involved in almost everything good we did tonight and i thought he was unfortunate not to get a goal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.