Our fans today

Was there at the game, did not hear any booing at all, just our fans having a great time, and showing everyone how it should be done. Even after the game we still carried on singing, great and well done to everone. I along with all my family friends and 3000 blues didnt stop singing throughout the second half, and can only agree that the southampton fans only came to life with about 1 minute to go! WELL DONE EVERYONE YOU WERE A CREDIT TO THE CLUB TODAY, and for sure it is the best away day I have had for some time even if the result wasnt

Magnificent as always deserved the thanks of the players, did they get it?

Southampton fans were full of praise for them on Twitter

Its a shame that not all fans are the same, the ones on here with their knee jerk reactions calling players and manager should take note

Squadmissile said:
Once again, fucking fantastic blues, a well welcome return to the defeatism mixed with pride from yesteryear, completely out singing the Southampton fans.

This is exactly how we should act when things go tits-up. Not appear to give a shit and sing our hearts out anyway and show why we are the best fans in the land.

Instead, too many of our fans will usually sit quiet complaining of the players not doing their jobs, when they themselves as fans are not doing their job and watch the team's morale drop even further.

Stick together blues, through the good and bad.

Squadmissile said:
I haven't seen a thread on it but if it exists, mods please merge but our fans were absolutely fantastic today.

After the collective feeling of "well the seasons over" after Barrys cock up everyone got off their arses and sang "we never win at home" continuously for probably 20 minutes straight. It was absolutely ace and I can't remember any of the last 30 minutes of the game due to singing my throat sore for ages. Albeit it probably wasn't much to watch but that's besides the point, if we had scored another though i reckon the fans would have gone ballistic.

Once again, fucking fantastic blues, a well welcome return to the defeatism mixed with pride from yesteryear, completely out singing the Southampton fans.

Load of rubbish, there were a lot of very annoyed fans in the City crowd ast nightand for long periods, other than to give certain players some grief they sang nowt.......

kramer said:
Magnificent as always deserved the thanks of the players, did they get it?
Most of the fans stayed to clap the players off, only Clichy, Zabaleta, Hart and aguero showed some recognition though.

Stretford Born Blue said:
Squadmissile said:
I haven't seen a thread on it but if it exists, mods please merge but our fans were absolutely fantastic today.

After the collective feeling of "well the seasons over" after Barrys cock up everyone got off their arses and sang "we never win at home" continuously for probably 20 minutes straight. It was absolutely ace and I can't remember any of the last 30 minutes of the game due to singing my throat sore for ages. Albeit it probably wasn't much to watch but that's besides the point, if we had scored another though i reckon the fans would have gone ballistic.

Load of rubbish, there were a lot of very annoyed fans in the City crowd ast nightand for long periods, other than to give certain players some grief they sang nowt.......
Yeah there were periods of time where everyone wondered what the fuck was going on and to moan about players that were playing so sub par that it was unreal, but instead of moping about it and staying quiet and miserable like in other games, ie Swansea and Arsenal last season, for periods in the first half and from about 55 minutes on the fans were singing none stop.

Is that not something to credit out of a bad day in the office? or shall we start booing our players when they play badly like other teams and act like entitled little cunts when we aren't having the best of times. Fuck that! We're city, we're 200 miles from home and we're on the piss, lets start supporting our fucking team.

Was watching the game an wa feeling pretty down. Hearing everyone that went singing we are staying up made me smile. Mcfc ok

Franny Lee's Barrel Chest said:
Squadmissile said:

Certain players getting booed from what I was told by someone there. That's not fantastic at all. Unless it's Nasri they're booeing, in which case it is.

Rubbish, I was there - albeit with the home support next to City end - and that never happened - in fact we sung loudest when we were losing by 3-1. Very proud to see that and the Southampton fans who were at first puzzled, then gave respect to us for that kind of support. It got the Saints fans going too.

Nasri was so ineffectual during his play and could've got some stick but when substituted he got muted applause no booing.

Funny how people sem to want to make matters worse when the chips down - whats the new moto ..? 'Together' not 'Against'

To all of you away fans, most sincerely, take a collective bow... You are a credit to yourselves and the club you clearly love.
How you continuously sang and chanted, whilst watching one of the worst City performances in recent history, was amazing and exemplary.
As I was sitting gutted watching a horrendous match with that gut wrenching feeling, you lot were music to my ears, the real champions which lifted my spirits.
You are the best, well done.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.