Our fans today

You were fantastic. Take a bow people,take a bow. I heard you all loud and clear from the halfway line behind Bob. You certainly weren't drowned out blues.Very proud of you all.

That travel lodge was fucking mental, I got back at 3:30am there was some fucker a sleep in the lift, several lads scatter about on the stairs fast asleep.
The hotel phoned the police and asked if they could have some coppers on the door until the City fans had left, the coppers were alright to be fair.

Oh and the hotel charged £10 for checking in early, so one irate City fan decided to leave a calling card in the kettle. Not in our group I must add.

great support, not happy with the two wankers behind me who asked me to stop singing ''we never win at home...'' because its ''negative''. ah well.

Yeh great 'support' from our fans singing we never win at home and we never win away.....

Truly awe inspiring stuff to our players to hear that......!!

Oh and to round it off we don't give a f*ck (presumerably about the result)cos we're all pissed up.....wow the players must get really pumped up knowing that none of our fans give a sh@t about the result.

Tbh I would rather hear silence than this sh*te song.

Don't give me it's ironic, it's city fans gallows humour blah blah it's shite, negative and everything that is wrong with our fans.

On the one hand we supposedly don't give a f*ck but when you come on here after a loss it's like the world has ended, ycnmiu.

Will never join in with this song, it's an embarrassment and harks back to the bad old days. The team and manager and club have moved on, it's about time the fans did too.

Blue Mooner said:
Yeh great 'support' from our fans singing we never win at home and we never win away.....

Oh and to round it off we don't give a f*ck (presumerably about the result)cos we're all pissed up.....wow the players must get really pumped up knowing that none of our fans give a sh@t about the result.

Don't give me it's ironic, it's city fans gallows humour blah blah it's shite, negative and everything that is wrong with our fans.

On the one hand we supposedly don't give a f*ck but when you come on here after a loss it's like the world has ended, ycnmiu.

Will never join in with this song, it's an embarrassment and harks back to the bad old days. The team and manager and club have moved on, it's about time the fans did too.

Ah the song police, there are miserable bastards and there are miserable bastards

allan harper said:
That travel lodge was fucking mental, I got back at 3:30am there was some fucker a sleep in the lift, several lads scatter about on the stairs fast asleep.
The hotel phoned the police and asked if they could have some coppers on the door until the City fans had left, the coppers were alright to be fair.

Oh and the hotel charged £10 for checking in early, so one irate City fan decided to leave a calling card in the kettle. Not in our group I must add.
Haha

Blue Mooner said:

moron
time to have a go at the fans who went?
were you there?

Blue Mooner said:

Knob. I think we were also singing a few other songs as well. If you went you would know.

That 20 mins of 'Mcfc ok' felt right yesterday.

Blue Mooner said:

dead right, is this supposed to inspire the players ? makes me cringe this song.

Blue Mooner said:

It was a great moment mate, give your head a wobble.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.