Our glaring weakness at LB, will it be fixed?

Of course we care, we still have to adhere to FFP so there's a budget.

We will have new deals bring announced before the season and i believe we will know the first phase of the collar site plans as well.

We will have new deals bring announced before the season and i believe we will know the first phase of the collar site plans as well.

Yep but that doesn't take away from the fact that we will stick to our constraints in terms of FFP.

It's not a priority but it's high on the list, we've made enquiries on players for this position this summer but if you can't shift you can't get.

Any news on Baba Rahman mate?

Desperate for us to land him.

I'm not to keen on having another African player who'll miss a crucial part of the season every other year. If he turns out to be as good as people make out, it'd be a massive loss, along side Bony and Yaya.

Rodriguez, Sandro, Gaya etc. all have that massive plus over him in my book.

I genuinely dont think we care this summer sean! I think the bosses realise we are nowhere near champions league winners standard

You can't change too many players in one window, it could do more harm than good. Our three main targets this summer and maybe a left back at a push should be everything. Further changes next summer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.