Our PR department and the media

You should really make your own mind up Eds,there's enough pointers out there.

As a number of posters have commented,some things don't happen by accident with AD
I like to work with facts rather than a nudge, nudge, wink, wink guess what I know etc. You have inferred something and I have asked a yes or no question which you have so far failed to answer. So you tell me with facts to support your answer what I have asked please

I like to work with facts rather than a nudge, nudge, wink, wink guess what I know etc. You have inferred something and I have asked a yes or no question which you have so far failed to answer. So you tell me with facts to support your answer what I have asked please

You appear to be an intelligent & perceptive fella Eds.

Just join the dots up & draw your own conclusions.

As you know AD doesn't do things on hunches.

You should really make your own mind up Eds,there's enough pointers out there.

As a number of posters have commented,some things don't happen by accident with AD
But not the FIFA investigation. I seriously doubt they had much if anything to do with that. They're more interested in UEFA and our own FA at the moment and in that respect I believe they are pursuing various avenues.

You appear to be an intelligent & perceptive fella Eds.

Just join the dots up & draw your own conclusions.

As you know AD doesn't do things on hunches.
Flattery will get you nowhere despite the fact you are correct in thinking I am intelligent and perceptive. I just want a straight answer to a straight question, I don't think that is too much of an ask is it? And to be honest I know nothing about AD - why would I? I have no idea how they conduct business, who they know and don't know and whether they act on hunches or not. So tell me without giving me a politician's answer whether or not they were involved in the AAG investigation and if what capacity. If you don't know then say so, if you know something as a fact then say so but don't keep coming on here with your riddles.

Flattery will get you nowhere despite the fact you are correct in thinking I am intelligent and perceptive. I just want a straight answer to a straight question, I don't think that is too much of an ask is it? And to be honest I know nothing about AD - why would I? I have no idea how they conduct business, who they know and don't know and whether they act on hunches or not. So tell me without giving me a politician's answer whether or not they were involved in the AAG investigation and if what capacity. If you don't know then say so, if you know something as a fact then say so but don't keep coming on here with your riddles.

Sorry to burst your bubble but you're not as smart as you think you are.

If CPB knew the answer to your question, which I very much doubt he does, he would not be spilling it on an internet forum.

Ergo your question and pursuit of an answer is not very intelligent as even if he had the answer he would not give it.

Sorry to burst your bubble but you're not as smart as you think you are.

If CPB knew the answer to your question, which I very much doubt he does, he would not be spilling it on an internet forum.

Ergo your question and pursuit of an answer is not very intelligent as even if he had the answer he would not give it.
I think you need to read the whole conversation. He has inferred something for which I asked for a yes or no answer. If he really is a big time charlie he can PM me with an answer. Therefore I am as smart as I think I am (in fact probably smarter) and my bubble is stick intact. Thanks for your concern though, much appreciated.

Crown Point Blue has very important and influencial contacts /friends in positions of power and influence, as he has indicated in his posts .

Why can you just not accept this as fact ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.