Our PR department and the media

Surprised people are surprised when they hear posts like Ban-jani's. It's not exactly a secret that she's shite.

Some strange comments about VK.
Ask yourself a question, if your boss gives you 3 months off with pay as a thankyou for all your hard work in the past couple of years is that a sign they are planning on sacking you?
I will give you a clue, no they are not
City are very proactive when the press publish crap about the club, but as they are not seen to be banning reporters from the ground they are not doing a good job according to some.
There is a plan in places with regards to PR, and while you may not agree with that plan it is how things are and will continue to be for the foreseeable future.

3 months off with pay sounds like gardening leave...

Edit: what plan, the secret comms / media strategy.

Ask yourself a question, if your boss gives you 3 months off with pay as a thankyou for all your hard work in the past couple of years is that a sign they are planning on sacking you?
City are very proactive when the press publish crap about the club, but as they are not seen to be banning reporters from the ground they are not doing a good job according to some.
There is a plan in places with regards to PR, and while you may not agree with that plan it is how things are and will continue to be for the foreseeable future.

Well please report back that you are doing a shit job and we are extremely disgruntled with you Vicki.

Your post history suggests you are close to VK and are extremely supportive of her.

Your post history suggests you are close to VK and are extremely supportive of her.

All 23 messages?

I think our PR Department have got a very difficult job. Most of the time they are probably doing a committed and professional job behind the scenes against a pro rag / Scouse media.

That said, they paid far too high a price for more balanced press a few years ago. VK brieifing the press in the week before the Cup Final vs Wigan that the Club were sacking Mancini must rank alongside Leicester sacking Rainieri in terms of fcuck ups. It showed arrogance and a lack of football knowledge that the FA didn't really matter.

Some on here are saying it will take a generation to rid the media of its blatant bias, maybe that is why the PR department do not bother in THIS country. Perhaps they are looking at the wider picture, America, China and Australia, win the new fans as they grow in to 'soccer' and the rest will follow. I doubt Fox or CNN give a fuck what Custis says about Sterling. They will make their own minds up based on their audience. When the rest of the world is on board these rag lackys will just lok stupid.

Hands up anybody that thinks the Twatini affair just happened, just think how he ruled the roost to suit himself and his cronies. Then think about FFP and how he abused us, then without a murmur he is gone, and just for a moment think that OUR club might just have had something to do with it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.