Our season could be over in a fortnight

It's gonna a be a tight finish. I put Chelsea as favs, but the scousers are looking a scary side. We have the hardest run in, we need to get everybody fit and start firing sharpish.

I think not freshening the squad in Jan may have been abit of a mistake now

Just hope the players are all up for the fight - those stupid dropped points away early in the season are starting to take their toll.

crystal_mais said:
It's gonna a be a tight finish. I put Chelsea as favs, but the scousers are looking a scary side. We have the hardest run in, we need to get everybody fit and start firing sharpish.

Just hope the players are all up for the fight - those stupid dropped points away early in the season are starting to take their toll.
We did try and freshen it, but only for the right players. No point in bringing seconds in just for the sake of it. We've been there before.

crystal_mais said:

every game for us is winable just as they are for chelsea but it depends who slips up when not expected, the presure is on chelsea now to stay top i think wba will take chelsea for the draw on tue night, if we prepare and take each game as it comes we can win them all, i'm more confident we can win it than i was when we were 8 points behind united

Lets beat Sunderland first...

Chelsea and Barca will be down to tactics/mentality, if you have injury problems you still can tinker on tactics, and you stillhave to find your opponent's weaknesses instead of playing a style that has weaknesses on its own and relies so much on the player that are injured atm.

could be worse....you could be a daft red **** hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

and another hahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaha

tolmie's hairdoo said:
At this stage of the season, it has to be about winning trophies not plaudits.

Full strength for Sunderland and Chelsea.

We can win the FA Cup if we beat Chelsea, one of Liverpool and Arsenal are going out (hopefully a replay there)

Fully understand the owners want the kudos of beating Barca, but even Celtic have done that.

A few goals against Sunderland can give us a much needed booster.

A very well respected top eight manager was asked about Chelsea's victory over us last week.

He demanded off the record. He called it parasitic football and this supposed masterclass from Chelsea he laughed out.
absolutely right ,this obsession with the Barcelona game is getting out of control, we need trophies not plaudits . we`ve a great chance of the F.A cup if we beat Chelsea. Some people are more concerned with getting praise from the media than actually winning something. we get no trophy for beating Barcelona. 4th on the list of importance to me.

simon23 said:
For me id prioritise the league games from this point.

We are in the league cup.final.....we wont win the champs league,anywsy as there are teams that are much better than us.

Fa cup would be great but chelsea have got the beating of us and with injuries we arebt going to be able to play tge formation that mskes us at our strongest.....

The league us still all to play for and if we xan get nasri, kun and ferd bsck for the majority of league games we can hope thatvsome teams park the bus vs chelski and they drop points

We are good enough to win the champions league. A few bad results and everything is doom and gloom.

6_461.jpg

Manchester_lalala said:
simon23 said:
For me id prioritise the league games from this point.

We are in the league cup.final.....we wont win the champs league,anywsy as there are teams that are much better than us.

Fa cup would be great but chelsea have got the beating of us and with injuries we arebt going to be able to play tge formation that mskes us at our strongest.....

The league us still all to play for and if we xan get nasri, kun and ferd bsck for the majority of league games we can hope thatvsome teams park the bus vs chelski and they drop points

We are good enough to win the champions league. A few bad results and everything is doom and gloom.

Aye but are we LUCKY enough ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.