Our season could be over in a fortnight

jayblue said:
Code:
waspish said:
jayblue said:
To be fair. The way negrado played yesterday, id take that as a complement

Thought you was outed as supported another team last year?
Wrong. Very wrong. I was A season ticket holder in 83 when we went down. At the charlton game when we came back up. 81 cup final, 99 gillingham and any other iconic city moment youcare to mention. Does that give me permission to have an opinion oh wise one ?

I apologise and must mistaken you for some other jay

How could the season be over be over we can still win the league which majority of all blues I'd say would snap up today if we could.

wythenshaweblue£££ said:
How could the season be over be over we can still win the league which majority of all blues I'd say would snap up today if we could.

I'm happy not fighting against relegation................now that was worth a good moan

ElMatador said:
If we lose to chelsea and Barcelona we have fucked it. We have been so unlucky with the timing of injuries but our midfield has no depth to it whatsoever.

Hallelujah!

Too right mate - if we lose to Chelsea and to Barca, then I really feel our season is more or less over. Yeah - there's still games to play, but symbolically we've lost it.

I'll still be watching, coz I'm Blue through and through, but it will have lost its spark for me.

What's worrying me most is that I just don't see the hunger in our team or our Manager to turn this appalling mess around - we need to get a grip fast, otherwise all the hard work we've put in this season won't be worth shit, and it'll be countdown to summer - where we can blow some more Petrodollars on yet more Spanish and Latin American journeymen with no stomach to fight it out at 'make or break' points in the season like this.

I'm so frustrated!

Optimus Prime said:
ElMatador said:
If we lose to chelsea and Barcelona we have fucked it. We have been so unlucky with the timing of injuries but our midfield has no depth to it whatsoever.

Hallelujah!

Too right mate - if we lose to Chelsea and to Barca, then I really feel our season is more or less over. Yeah - there's still games to play, but symbolically we've lost it.

I'll still be watching, coz I'm Blue through and through, but it will have lost its spark for me.

What's worrying me most is that I just don't see the hunger in our team or our Manager to turn this appalling mess around - we need to get a grip fast, otherwise all the hard work we've put in this season won't be worth shit, and it'll be countdown to summer, where we can blow some more Petrodollars on yet more Spanish and Latin American journeymen with no stomach to fight it out at 'make or break' points in the season like this.

I'm so frustrated!

yes yes very good

ok now it's turning into clarkieville...I'm off lol

Optimus Prime said:
ElMatador said:

Hallelujah!

What's worrying me most is that I just don't see the hunger in our team or our Manager to turn this appalling mess around - we need to get a grip fast, otherwise all the hard work we've put in this season won't be worth shit, and it'll be countdown to summer - where we can blow some more Petrodollars on yet more Spanish and Latin American journeymen with no stomach to fight it out at 'make or break' points in the season like this.

I'm so frustrated!
Appalling mess,behave
We are still in a strong position on all four fronts we are competing in

Optimus Prime said:
ElMatador said:

Hallelujah!

I'm so frustrated!
A good wank will rid you of some of that built up frustration. Google ''Gail Platt topless''. My mate reckons it works every time for him.

jimharri said:
Optimus Prime said:
ElMatador said:

Hallelujah!

I'm so frustrated!
A good wank will rid you of some of that built up frustration. Google ''Gail Platt topless''. My mate reckons it works every time for him.
This^^^
Bluemoaners putting too much pressure on themselves .lol

jimharri said:
Optimus Prime said:
ElMatador said:

Hallelujah!

I'm so frustrated!

Thanks for the tip mate - I'll get straight onto it!

I appreciate you helping out a fellow Blue in a time of crisis

Optimus Prime said:
jimharri said:
Optimus Prime said:
Hallelujah!

I'm so frustrated!

Thanks for the tip mate - I'll get straight onto it!

I appreciate you helping out a fellow Blue in a time of crisis
It's the least I my mate could do. You'll thank me him when you see the pics.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.