Our season could be over in a fortnight

jimharri said:
Optimus Prime said:
jimharri said:
A good wank will rid you of some of that built up frustration. Google ''Gail Platt topless''. My mate reckons it works every time for him.

Thanks for the tip mate - I'll get straight onto it!

I appreciate you helping out a fellow Blue in a time of crisis
It's the least I my mate could do. You'll thank me him when you see the pics.

May I refer you two gentlemen to the xhamster thread in the Cellar? Quick.....

And regardless of this seasons outcome, like thousands of other blues i will be back for more of the same next season .

sir baconface said:
jimharri said:
Optimus Prime said:
Thanks for the tip mate - I'll get straight onto it!

I appreciate you helping out a fellow Blue in a time of crisis
It's the least I my mate could do. You'll thank me him when you see the pics.

May I refer you two gentlemen to the xhamster thread in the Cellar? Quick.....
Gentlemen?

Can see my blood boiling just on page one, Infact just the OP alone.
I take it the OP means the Chelsea cup game? If that's the case and we do Infact lose to them and barca, going out if both cups, how the fuck is that our season over? We could win the league cup before then and of course we are only 2 points off the top of the table.

I mean fuck me sideways in the arse with a studded horses cock full of every disease known to man. ITS ALL OVER AND WE SHOULD ALL FUCKING CRY.

lets enjoy the ride, nothing is straightforward in football , plenty of twist and turns to come, with things so close at the top, have to get the 2 boys back

I might as well sell my Barcelona and Chelsea tickets we got no fucking chance thanks OP for opening my eyes ...

I love optimistic threads like this one.
Really cheers us all up!
How on earth can losing the next 2 games be the end of our season!!?
Still a very long way to go and let's face it the quad was/is always highly unlikely....

ElMatador said:
Away games against everton, Liverpool, united and arsenal suggest we won't win the league, especially looking at the fixtures CFC have.

Barcelona and CFC game coming up have come at the wrong time considering we have our 3 best (arguably) players injured in kun, Nasri and fernadinho.

I really hope I'm wrong but I can't see it.

Only winning the league cup would be a sackable offence. The attacking football I have seen us play this year has been the best I've ever seen but it counts for nothing unless we win the league.

"Only winning the league cup would be a sackable offence" I doff my cap to you sir. Rarely can such a statement have caused me to laugh so heartily on a Sunday.

Yep, silverware, that much sought-after thing that eluded us for nearly FOUR DECADES just don't quite cut it these days. Arise, El Matador, arise and place the crown on your head.....The King of Plums.

carlosthejackal said:
And regardless of this seasons outcome, like thousands of other blues i will be back for more of the same next season .

"lets enjoy the ride, nothing is straightforward in football , plenty of twist and turns to come, with things so close at the top, have to get the 2 boys back"

These 2 quotes are perfect, sums up for me, for goodness sake enjoy it, I streamed the game and we bombarded them I know we did not score but I have seen us struggle for years to string to passes together this is the best time to be a City fan bar none.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.